Chapter 8: Back.

Hey keep it short hope u guys like the story! Comment ur opinion, vote if u like it helps me! and sorry I've never written a story before so it will be all over the place probably:}D

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

'Uuuggghhh damn it's already the end of my 1st year in college and I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WANT TO BE!'

I clicked my tongue and ran my fingers through my long dark hair.

I've been sitting in this library for four freaken hours now! On a bullshit history final that's supposed to be 10 pages long and I can barely get 2.

I inhaled deeply, being frustrated that I've been doing all this research, but I feel like none of it can help me write this essay. Why the hell is history so damn difficult for me!?

'Well that and math.. And science, and literature..well a lot of things don't come easy to me. So I'm trying my hardest. I mean that's all I can do right? I have to! Cause I need to help out my family. I need to figure out soon what am I going to be and get a job quickly.'

I sigh again I feel like I'm always replaying this in my head.

"KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!"

Someone yelled in my ear. My cat like reflexes kicked in and sprung up in my chair. Kneeing into the library computer desk.

"Daaaww ffffff-!" I was trying so hard to hold back my would be on slot of swearing, as I bent over and clutched my stinging knee.

I whip my head around to face the rambunctious trickster, to see it was Kevin. He was trying to hold back his laughter but wasn't doing a good job. He was swaying his body clutching his stomach and mouth.

"Ha! Hahahahaha! Oh my flipping Jesus! Hahaa! You should have seen your reaction I didn't expect you to jump hahaha-ffeeeew" He wiped away some tears as he tried to collect himself.

Tess popped up and slapped his shoulder. "What are you doing!? We're not in the right place for that! Good thing we're in the back or we'd get kicked out!" She whispered loud.

"Teehee~ I'm sorry Sena~" Kevin said as he patted my should.

"What's with you that wasn't funny! I hit my knee! Come here so I can whoop your ass!" I tried not to yell as I scolded Kevin.

I turned in my chair and whipped my leg at Kevin's side but he turned around so his back was facing me and I kicked him in the butt.

"Aah! He yelped, "Sena why are harassing me in such a public area?! This place is for learning!" He teased in a girly voice.

My face filled with red as I saw other students looking at our ruckus and me being accused of assaulting a guy.

"Ha ha! You're blushing Sena~" Kevin giggled at my embarrassment.

Tess smacked the back of Kevin's head.

"Stop acting like a damn fool and shut up!"

"Ouch! Jeez woman chill." Kevin rubbed his head.

They both took seats next to me.

"Hey sorry Sena, is your leg alright? I didn't mean to scare you that bad. It's just that you look kind of stressed out from your final so I thought I'd surprise you with my beautiful voice and encouraging words." Kevin said with a dramatic tone.

"Yeah I'm fine." I sighed. "Thanks for your words of wisdom." I said low.

Tess and Kevin both looked at me and knew I was upset but it wasn't them. It was just me thinking about myself.

"You okay Sena? Do you need any help or something? You can talk to us." Tess asked me.

"I'm fine it's just ..I've been stressed out with finals and trying to figure out my major."

"Hey it's okay everyone has trouble figuring that out. You're not alone! Just trying to find out what you're good at and what you like and it will come to you." She said with a smile and kept talking.

I smiled back at Tess, her advice was always reassuring. To bad I'm not really good at anything and the only things I like are sports, but that doesn't mean I'm good at sports. I just do them for fun.

I have no redeeming qualities, nothing special about me. I'm very socially awkward I get nervous when I have to approach people or they approach me. I just don't feel confident or comfortable trying to interact with new people.

It's a miracle how I got Tess and Kevin, but of course they're the ones that came up to some weird, socially awkward, bum like me.

I've always been known as the quiet tomboy. So I think that's why I don't attract others well in the first place. That and I'm poor with usually frumpy thrift store clothes. It's not my fault I like frumpy.

I don't like clothes that would make me stand out anyway and. I have literally nothing no boobs nor butt. Girl clothes just don't look good on me plus I have some limitations on what I can wear since of my scarring on my stomach and legs.

And I don't like attention, at all. Because it was never good attention.

It's always, "Hey who's that frumpy chick?" Or, "Why does she never talk is she challenged? Or just can't?" Or, "Damn she looks like a dude playing sports with the guys. She's probably trying to get them all to herself! What a bitch. Well actually, I don't think anybody would go for someone as unfeminine as her." Or, "Ew she looks like she lives out of a cardboard box and her hair always looks so messy. Can't she even try to take care of herself?"

The list goes on and on. People are so quick to judge at school, at work, anywhere is possible..

But, I do dress sloppy.

I am shy.

I'm not feminine and I'm pretty sure no one wants me.

I'm poor and my hair is always messy no matter how much I brush it.

So I guess what people say isn't really false...

I always lay low, in everything. To busy worrying about what others will think of me.

It's so annoying being quiet and acting polite while keeping a smile on my face. When people around you are treating you like trash even though you did nothing wrong, they're just judging from your appearance.

It's annoying.

"Sena?.. Seena? Are you listening?" Tess was trying to get my attention.

I snapped back. I'm the type of person to get lost in my worries, but I try not to show it in front of friends, I know it would just burden them.

"O-oh! Sorry Tess it's just this essay is really bothering me." I smiled apologizing to her.

Kevin cut in. "No need to lie Sena. I know how it feels to hear Tess's endless rambles. I'd rather do an essay to, then listen to her-"

*Whack!*

Tess smacked Kevin on his forehead with a hard cover book.

"No one asked you! And when ever your mouth rambles I rather just smack some sense in you!" Tess shouted.

"Ouch! This woman is crazy! Someone help meh!" Kevin complained.

"Your right knowledge is power! Haha!" Tess continued to smack Kevin.

And I couldn't help but giggle. I'm glad I have them.

!!!!!!Hey guys really short chapter sorry. Or you might like short chapters. I just wanted to put a chapter of some back story of Sena and her life.
But anyway i'll be starting school very soon (tomorrow, not ready :,D) so depending on how busy I am I won't be updating as quick for people who are reading my story. but I will try my best if you guys want me to continue. So hopefully ill have the next chapter up soon!