Chapter 3: The Kindnapping

Hey guys! New chapter PLEASE Comment and or vote if you like the story so far it helps me out! And you can tell me if u dont like something so i can work on it in the future! Xoxoxo

I was being forcefully pulled away by some man!

I started thrashing my whole body, trying to slip away from the kidnapper.

But he was pulling me through the tightly compact crowd of dancing people. Struggle, was difficult, cause even if I was slipping from his grasp the hyper crowd gave me no room to run away. Screaming proved hopeless since everyone was yelling.

He was pulling me toward the emergency exit.

'Where the fuck is this guy taking me!?'

He pushed the door with his back, so he could keep his hold on me.

We were outside in a alley way near the dumbsters. I had more room to move so I flailed my body, getting my arm free.

I took the opportunity to throw back my hand, nails first toward the kidnapper's face behind my head.

"ARrgh!" He loosened his grip and pulled back.

I think I Got him in the eye but I wasn't going to stick around to find out. The back doors were locked from the outside, so I turned to run around the building.

My adrenaline shot up to full throttle. Me being really good at running since I'm so athletic, helped me sprinted down the dark perimeter of the restaurant. I huffing sharply from running but mostly from the fear.

I just had to make to the enterance, tell my staff there is a dangerous man on the premises, grab my friends and bounce the fuck out of there!

I dashed around a few corners of the building. 'Damn why the fuck does this place have to be so freaken huge!? Its taking me forever to get to the front.'
I turned another sharp corner.

BLAM!

I ran right in to something head first. I bounced off, being thrown off balance and tripped back on my bottom.

Confused, I look up to see a young looking man around in his 20s, he was probably from the party cause he was dressed like he was. He looked startled.

I try standing up. I have to tell him I'm in trouble.

"U-h sorr-y I'm was being-*huff* kid-napped by a ma-" I tried explaining while trying to catch my breath.

The sound of muffled cries stopped my train of thought.

"Hey secure the gags on their mouths! Correctly!"

I turned to look behind the man I was talking to. I saw a big black van and 4 other men stuffing young women that looked like they were from the club. They were tied up, mouths gagged and blindfolded.

A man in the van took one tied frazzled, crying woman and stuck a needle in her neck, and threw her farther into the van.

'!?What the fuck...!?'

My blood ran cold through my veins. I looked back at the man infront of me. He gave me a 'You're done now.' glare.

Then, from behind me someone yanked My hair causing my scalp to sting in pain. I was still in shock from what I just saw so I didn't react fast enough.

It was the man from before! he got a hold of my hair from the roots and slammed me face first into brick wall of the restaurant 2 times.

BAM "You Fucking Little Bitch!" BAM
My god that hurt! My face was throbbing giving me a killer headache. I was scratched on the forehead from the contact of the rough bricks.
My front bottom teeth had cut my lower lip. I tasted some blood.

I was to disoriented from my brain being knocked out of its element, I couldn't even think.

My vision was faltering. Things were getting blurry. And noises started to drown out like echoes.

'..no..no...this can't be happening.'

"Put this bitch in the other car in t-!-------"

I blacked out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
(Refer to "Waking up")
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Darkness. . .

Darkness. .

Darkness.

Darkness. . . ?

My head started ringing faintly. The first thing I felt was the sickly bitter taste of iron in my mouth.

I tried to pry open my eyes but they felt like they were being restricted. I forced them open anyway to only be staring at darkness.

It then hit me like a jackhammer to my temples. My body riddled in a achy, sore pain.

A signal went off in my head and I began to fret. I tried to move my body to assess my current situation.

But something was definitely off. I couldn't do anything. I wanted to move my arm to touch my aching head, but all I could do is squirm.

My worry kept rising. I tried moving my legs but they weren't listening either. I tried wiggling my whole body.

I felt like I was in one of those scary dreams where your paralyzed, but my throbbing brain and pain covered body alerted different.

I finally realized. I was tied up.

I began to panic.

'Wha? What the..! ...No. no no no! What is going on!!??'

The realization was seeping in sending my skin crawling.

No matter how much I wished this was just a dream this was far from it.

This was something serious. Something real. And something definitely bad that was happening.......

......

*SCRREEECH*

My whole body slid until it hit a wall.

"Uugh." I groaned. 'What?.. Where the hell am I!??"

Then I felt my surroundings jerk forward. I rolled back till I hit another wall.

'The fu-!?' BEEEEP! *VROOM*

I put one and two together.

'I'M in a car!!?' And from the tight space I guessed I was in the trunk.

'No fucking way! No fucking way! I'm being kidnapped!? This can't be happening!!'

'How long have I been like this!? Where are we driving!? What is going to happen to me!!?'

My whole world was being spun around like I was on a swirling roller coaster with no seat belt, just me hanging on for dear life.

After 10 mins of mentally trying adjust myself, to think of a logical plan of some sorts.

The the car slowed down and hit a crub. Which stopped my thoughts and sent my blood south.

The car stopped. I froze up.

'Anyone! God! Please HELP ME!!!*

Dun dun duuun! Well what did u guys think? I tried my best with suspense^^;
It's unedited right now but I will edit it later on. PLEASE VOTE if you like it so far and comment telling me your thoughts I want to know! ((Don't be a ghost reader!)) Thank you so much for reading! Xoxoxo