Chapter 5: Heaven.

Hey guys neeeew chapter! And if you look above you will see Vitali! Who is our mafia boss in the story! The model I used is Niclas Gillis He So dreamy! And PLEEESE CHECK OUT Vitali's character theme song above!! (Song Toxic - Melanie Martinez- Cestladore Remix) And tell me what you guys think of both! Feedback please! but feel free to give me constructive criticism, I hope this chapter turns out good cause IDK what I'm doing, and votes really help me out thank you for reading~~ Xoxoxo

Damn it! That was NOT a good idea to head butt someone when you've already had your faced smashed in. What was I thinking? Actually nope, I wasn't thinking, Damn my impulsive behavior!

After busting the auctioneer's chin with my bruised head, I nudged my blindfold off with my chain bound hands.

I was trying to adjust to the intense stage lights. I squinted my eyes trying to look for some kind of exit.

The host shrilled into the microphone from shock, causing all the speakers in the theater to blare deafening noises that made the whole room shake even. Audience members were moving around clutching their ears and yelling as if to counter the loud noises.

I jumbled my mind for some kind of plan. I scanned across the startled audience, to look at the exits in the back. I had to get to them.

'I can't run through the audience someone might grab me.'

I looked to the left, the plaid suited host was still having a fit. I looked to the right and I saw a fire alarm on the stage wall.

My eyes focused at my ticket out. I clumsily ran across the long stage. When I reached the alarm, I swung my arms toward it, braking the case with my metal handcuffs and yanked the lever.

The alarm roared. The sprinklers set off, raining down on the whole room. The audience acted wildly yelling in panic, hastily trying to reach the exits.

'Nows my chance!' I jumped off the 5 foot tall stage and landed poorly since I couldn't use my hands. I stood up and tried moving in the frantic drenched crowd.

They were all pushing up against each other trying to make it to the exits. And I was getting pulled along with them thankfully since I could not walk straight in the crowd anyway.

By the time I reached the wide doorways people we're shouting and shoving uncomfortably around me, to the point I was getting squashed. I was having trouble breathing.

I tried to squirm out, but all the panic around me was affecting me bad. I was being pushed down in the swarm of rich people.

Probably because I was so short and hard to notice.

"Ugh!" I gasped as I felt a foot step on my lower back. 'No way! I was going to get trampled by hundreds of people!'

"Stop you're.. stepping on me!!" I started screaming in dismay. "Someone Help Mee!!"

I reach up my arms as I was sinking in the stampede of people.

And just when I thought I was a goner, I felt a big hand grab my left wrist and yank me up from the crowd. I tried to look around, but there was too many tall people around me, so I couldn't find the person holding me.

The big hand still holding on jerked me guiding me through the compact cluster. But then my wrist slipped from the grasp, cause of the water everywhere, and I was swept away again.

Me and the crowd finally made it out of the Theater and made it into the dinning hall. People were trying to gather their things and hurry out of the building every which way.

I could move more free now.

I looked around the hectic room, as people dashed and water still showered from the sprinklers, so I could find an exit.