17 - He leaves you because of his career - Part 2

It had been almost 4 months since you and Isac had broken up. You were still not over him, and he was definitely still not over him.

Whilst you were busy trying to build back the wall you had inside of you, Isac was busy ... doing nothing.

Isac would just sit there at the studio, at his house, in his room, The Park where he first met you etc. It was almost as if all the happiness had drained out of him over night, and in reality that's what he thought. You were his happiness and he had stupidly let it go, causing his heart to go numb.

Whereas you were out and about with all of your friends. You would go shopping, to your friend's house, the cinema, to the little diner in town. You were trying to pretend you were ok with this break up, but when you were alone you would break down into sobs.

Both your friends would tell you to move on from each other. They would tell you, that you were worth so much more than the other person. Except both of you didn't listen. That's one of the things that bought you together, your stubbornness.

You were each other's muse, and without the other half, you had both completely changed.

You were meeting up with one of your friends at the local Starbucks. You had applied your makeup quickly and got changed into ripped skinny jeans and a tight top, completed with your famous leather jacket.

You were busy walking down the street when your phone started buzzing.

"Hey YF/N," You said excited.

"I'm so sorry but I can't come today, "She said sounding sick.

"Are you sick?" You asked worriedly.

"Yeah, "She said, before going into a fit of cough.

"Shall I come over with ice creams and movies? " You asked cooing.

"Definitely, "she said laughing.

You ended the call and started walking to the local supermarket.

You sped walked to the ice cream isle and ran to your faverioute ice cream, but there was already a teenage boy with the last tub.

"Damn it, " You whispered , a bit too loudly as the boy looked at you .

You felt your heart constrict inside of you .

You opened your mouth and closed it gaain .

"Y..Y/N ? " Isac said , His face filling with guilt and remorse .

You looked away from him .

"Let me explain ,"He started saying .

"EXPLAIN WHAT ?!" You shouted , fury rising uo from your chest . "You dumped me , "

You watched as he flinched a bit .

"Let me tell you the reas... " He started saying .

"Was I not pretty enough , Was it tha..?" You said cutting him of .

Before you could finish the sentence , HE grabbed your waits and bought himself closer to you .

"I did it because I wasn't thinking , "He said . "Why in the world do you want to be with me ? Huh ? I'm never here for you , I'm always in the studio busy , "

"But I love you , " You said , The first tear falling down your cheek ."Because you were my busy , famouse singer , And I loved you more than anyone else , "

"I need you Y/N , " He said , His face had softened slightly . "I need you so damn much you weird , crazy, beautiful girl , "

You started laughing, whilst the tears flowed down your cheek.

You tiptoed and kissed him on his lip.

Just like that you had gotten what you lost 4 months ago. He gained his happiness back and you gained .... Well you gained him.

"Now give me that ice cream tub, YF/N is sick, "You said, causing him to laugh.

Heyyyy

Long-time no Update .

I guess I've been so busy with Countdown and Fast forward to manage this book .

So sorryyyyy .

OHMYGOD SO TODAY MY BROTHER, WHO IS 4 STARTED SINGING LIPSTICK AND I WAS JUST CRYING WITH PRIDE.

Also one of my Wattpad friends started writing a book , so go check it out , It's really good . It' s on her page so go check it out on PenlopeFonseca9

Anywayssss Byeee