05-first fight (part 2)

It's been like a week since me and Isac last spoke . After the fight I ran home and stayed in my room for a good 3 days .

"Come on Y/N you need to go out ," Y/M said looking at you with pleading yes .
"Fine yeah ," you said grumbling .

You grabbed your skateboard that was in the corned of your wardrobe and walked out the house and into the harsh daylight .

You texted your friend to meet you at the skatepark and he replied saying Yes .

You got onto your skateboard and started riding to the skatepark which was like 5 minutes away .

Once you got there you saw a bunch of your friends waiting for you . You smiled and waved at them .

"Hey guys ," you said faking a smile .
"Hey Y/N," they said getting their skateboards .

You were there for like 10 minutes and your guy friend decided he'd help you learn new tricks .

"so put your foot like this ," he said walking behind you his arms around your waist steadying you .
"And kick with that foot ," he said Patting your right foot .

You kicked and before you knew it , you were doing the trick and you landed perfectly .

You looked back at your friend and ran into his arms smiling and giggling excited that you had finally learnt the trick .

As you owned your eyes behind your friend you saw a pale faced Isac . You quickly pulled away from you guy friend.

"So have you moved on ?" Isac said his lip quivering .
"No, he was just teaching me this trick ," you said slightly angry .
"Oh," he said looking at the floor .

You went to walk away when isac grabbed your hand and span you around so you were facing him .

He was now full on crying, tears falling onto his red cheek .
"Please don't go ," he said sniffing "I know I was an idiot for saying that to you and I never meant it ,I Lov..e y..you " he said hiccuping .

You were speechless at him and you didn't say anything for a while .

You looked at the floor and then at him . "I forgive you," you said quietly .

He grabbed your waist and kissed you.

Heyy
Sorry for taking so long I started a new boo and I've been really busy

I hope you like

Bye xxxx