02- First Date

It was finally the day You were going to go on your first date, and it was with your idol Isac Elliot. You were nervous, scared, happy and excited at the same time and, till this day You didn't think that was actually possible.

What if something goes wrong? , What if I do something stupid and I mess up? , then he might hate me and omg Y/N stop thinking of that or else it will happen.....

"Y/N Isac's here ...! "My mum shouted. You let out a short sigh and started walking downstairs.

"Whoa...," Isac said gawping at me, You quickly turned around and blushed hard.

"Hey," You said softly when You had got down the stairs.

"Hey, you ready to go?" he said softly staring straight into your eyes.

"Yup," Yup said smiling slowly.

"Be back by 10:00 Y/N!" My mum shouted.

You turned back and waved your mum.

We were walking down the street to the cinema when he asked "why don't we play 20 questions? to get to know each other better ,"He explained shyly .

"Sure," You smiled.

"Ok, full name??"

"Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, "

"Mines Isac Elliot lunden,"

"I know "You giggled as Isac looked down at you smirking.

"OK faveriout band?"

"Y/FB/N,"

And you continued on and You found a lot more about him and he learnt a lot about you.

When you had got to the cinema you were so comfortable with each other and it was like you had known each other your whole life.

Throughout the whole of the film Isac would lean down and whisper asking wether You liked the movie and You would nod. Right in the middle he put his arm around me and You snuggled closely into his chest so You could hear his heartbeats.

We were walking back to my house when he asked me a question "Y/N have you had a boyfriend yet?" and You nodded "he cheated on me though..." You said smiling sadly.

"Oh" he said nodding "and did you ever love him? "

The question shocked You and You stopped dead in my track, "No ... well I don't think so, and I mean we didn't do anything ..." You said quickly.

"Well that good," he said smirking.

And You looked at him raising my eyebrows.

When we got to the end of your driveway you stopped.

"So that was amazing Y/N and I really want to do that again someday," he said smiling showing me his teeth.

"That would be awesome," You said back laughing.

And then he leaned down and kissed my cheek, You looked up at him and You swore you had never felt that felling before. You hugged him going up on my tip toes as You were too short.

"Good Night Y/N "he said

"Good Night Isac," You smiled back.

And with that You turned around and walked back to your house smiling and thinking about that one boy.

Heyy ,

I hope you enjoed that , sorry i know it wasn't that good , i kinda rushed it ,but yh comment and vote

Bye XXX