03- He asks you to be his girlfriend

You and Isac had been on so many dates and we got closer and closer every day.

You were lying on his couch with your head in his chest as you were watching 'finding nemo ' .

You were getting to your faveriout part of the movie , which was the sea turtle part .

"Y/N, how long have we been going out , " Isac asked sounding questionably .
"I don't know , I think about like 4 weeks now I guess ," you said not looking up from the tv screen .

Isac started fidgeting under you and you quickly got up and looked at him . He was looking for something in his pocket .

"What are you doing ? " you asked a bit suprised .
"Wait ..." He said still searching his pocket .

He quickly got up and pulled you up too . You groaned as you got back and he laughed a little .
"Isaaaac, what are you doing ?" You moaned .
"Ok , ok hush ," he said smiling .

"Ok, so I know we've been only been dating for what like 4 weeks , but I can say this Y/N .... But you are the most amazing girl I have ever met . You make me happy like know one else and well You are beautiful and unique and I absolutely adore you ," he said taking a breath .
"I love you so much Y/N and I want you to be my girlfriend ." He said handing you over a green coloured box (pic of the necklace on the side) .

You looked down and opened the box and you gasped .
In the box was the most amazing necklace ever , it was absolutely amazing .

You hadn't even realised that you were crying until Isac's hand reached out and wiped the tears away .

"So is that yes ? " he asked smiling .

You didn't say anything but you fell into his arms and he held you tightly, his face buried into your hair .

He pulled away and put on the necklace and hugged you again .

The rest of the day you both spent your day watching Disney movies and singing to the songs , but not one second did he let go your hand .

Heyyy guys

OMG, save a girl came out !!!!!
I'm like litterall dying , it's such a freaking good song and I was like dancing so hard .
I was actually listening to it on repeat whilst writing this 😏😏😏

Hope you guys enjoyed

Bye guys xxxx