06- He tells you he's going on a world tour

You were home alone when your phone started rininging , you looked at the caller ID and it was Isac

"Hiii ikke," you said smiling
"Hey babe," he said sounding different .
"Are you ok ?" You asked after hearing his tone .
"Um Yh .... Actually no , I need to talk to you ," he said with a serious tone .
"Isac.....?" You said scared
"I'm coming to your house ," he said sounding stern .

You hadn't realised your eyes were watering until after you ended the call .
You were convinced he was going to break up with you so you decided preparing yourself .

"His loss ," you muttered to yourself tearing up .

It had been 10 minutes after the phone call when the doorbell rang .

You started walking downstairs , your head held high .

You opened the door and there was a crying red faced Isac looking shocked and scared .

"Isac!" You said running to him and hugging him .
His arms automatically wound around you as he started burying his head into your hair .

You started pulling him towards the couch still hugging him .

"What happened ikke?" You said worried .
He started crying harder when you called him ikke .

You started rubbing circles into his back and he started sniffing . His face was buried into his hand which were shaking .

"Babe..." he started trying to compose himself . " I ....I .... D...don't know h...how to say ....th..this ,"
"Are you going to break up with me ?" You said cutting him of .
"NO!" He shouted surprised . "What made you think that ?" He asked tears still falling .
"Th...the way...you...s...say that ," you said stuttering .
"I'm going on tour ," he said quickly .

That wasn't a surprise to you , he always goes on tour and sometimes you go along with you .

"That's fine ." You said quizzically .
"It's a ....it ....a world tour ..." He said looking away .

You felt your heart fall to your feet.

"It's 6 months long...." He added still crying .

That's when you started bursting into tears . He grabbed you and held you tightly to him . He was trying to calm you down but it wasn't working .

"Your going to find someone prettier and better and then you'll forget me and then ..."

You got cut of by a pair of soft lips pressing into your roughly . When you both pulled away you were breathless .

"I'm not going to ," Isac said trying to catch his breath . " your the best thing that's happened to me and I'm not going to lose you because your the best girl in the whole wide world ," he said looking down at you .

You let out a sigh , you were scared about him going , you needed him here and you didn't know how you were going to manage without him . But you knew you could trust Isac .

Heyy

I hope you enjoyed this , I know he's a bit young but imagine that he's older and like Yh

Bye xxxxx