07- You cut when he's not there

As you can see by the title this preference will be a sad one and if this triggers anyone then don't read it and I'm sorry

It had been almost three months since Isac had left for tour and you really couldn't manage without him anymore.

Nowadays you either feel lost or drained and you had started drifting away from your friends and becoming more like a walking zombie.

You got home from yet another horrible day of school.

"Hey honey, how was school?" your mum asked in the kitchen,

"Great," you muttered before running upstairs.

You quickly changed from your school uniform to your pyjamas, and walked downstairs to see your mum at the door quickly putting her jacket on

"I'm just going out honey," she said shoving her shoes onto her feet in a hurry. Your mum had seemed really suspicious the whole week and she wouldn't tell you what was going on.

You nodded and walked into the kitchen looking for something to eat. You then quickly stopped dead in your tracks and thought about what your bully had said.

Flashback

I felt someone pushing me up against the locker again

"What are you doing here fatty, you shouldn't even exist," Your bully hissed into your ear.
"Go cut deep enough so you die, "she added laughing.

"I think Isac's blind for picking you , and he will find someone way better , just wait till it happens , " she said smirking before running of laughing with her friends .

You felt a single tear fall onto your face as you hurriedly ran into your room craving for one thing and one thing only.

The feeling of the small metal blade coming down onto your skin causing all the anger and hurt to leak out onto your skin. You felt as if it was your fault and you harmed yourself as you thought you should punish yourself as it was your fault.

You grabbed the blade and brang it slowly to your wrist that was already scratched and bruised from all your previous nights.

"You should just go, no one needs you, "you whispered as you slammed the blade down onto your skin and quickly pulled across. You kept muttering all the bad things you thought about you as you cut.

You were no lying on your bedroom floor crying, not because of the pain that was inflicting your wrist but because of the pain inflicting your heart.

"Y/N...." you heard a small squeak.

You quickly turned your head to the owner of the familiar voice.

"Isacc..." you said slowly getting up hiding your wrist.

At your doorway stood a shocked Isac on the verge of crying.

"It's...it's not what it s...s...s...seems like," You said drying your tears.

Before you knew it Isac had moved from your bedroom door to the floor of your room, cradling you close as you started crying harder.

Isac was rocking you back and forth like a baby; he was also cradling your arm which was still bleeding.

"I'm never going to leave you again baby," He said trying hard not to cry

"And I mean never,"

Heyy

Sorry I didn't get the time to post yesterday as I was busy .

If any of you are going through something like this, don't hesitate to inbox me .

I hope you liked it

Byexxx