15 - He leaves you because of his career

You waited patiently at the diner waiting for Isac to arrive . you looked at the watch for the umpteenth time and sighed .Isac was already 15 minutes late and you were getting slightly annoyed .

Isac had called you today to meet you at the diner because he said he had something important to tell you .

Just as you were about to get up , isac walked into the diner wearing a grim face . He looked around the diner and found you .

"Hey" you said reaching out towards his hand .

"Hi," He said grimly , snatching his hand away from you .

You felt your face fall at his sudden reaction .

 You were about to open your mouth before he cut you of .

"Y/N this is really important ," he said grimacing slightly .  "just know that this will not change anything ,"

"spit it out isac," You said coldly in response to his voice .

"I'm so sorry ," he said before tears started falling down his pale face .

"Isac?" you said reaching out to touch him , but once again he flinched .

"I......I..... I don't know how to say this but........" he started before he was cut of by the waiter .

"do you guys need anything?" the waiter asked looking concerned .

"No , were fine ," You replied .

"Ok," the waiter said before walking of .

"Y/N it's over ," Isac blurted out .

You felt the whole diner go quite as you tried to process what isac had just said .

"wha...what ?" You said dumbfounded .  

"It won't change anything ..... I swe.....," he started saying trying to reach for you .

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN IT WON"T CHANGE ANYTHING !,YOU JUST BROKE UP WITH ME !" you shouted forgetting about everyone else in the diner .

You could hear people whisper and stare at you and isac .

"You know what , ok it's done , were over but if you think that you can waltz back here and try get me back your dead wrong ," You hissed "Go back to where you're from Mr. celebrity , AND NEVER COME BACK!"

You stormed out the diner blinking back the tears that had formed in your eyes . Isac wasn't doing as good as you because he had burst out crying , thinking about what had happened . Only he knew the soul purpose of the break up and he felt like crumbling .

Heyyyy 

Ta da ! 

Sorry it's kinda sad but I'm not sure if i'll do a second part for this . 

Anyways hope you enjoy 

Byeee xx