04 - First fight (part 1)

You and Isac had been going strong for almost three months now . Somehow he could still make you blush and laugh the way he did the first time he met you .

However lately Isac had been getting busier and busier in the studio and he was always so busy . Due to that you and Isac hadn't been able to Spend any time together and you were starting to miss him .

You were at the park on the swings with Isac and he hadn't looked up from his phone since you had gotten there .

You felt like he didn't love you anymore as he was always pre occupied and didn't bother hanging out with you anymore . And him going on his phone made you feel like you were boring to him and he would be happier with someone else .

"Isacccc," you whined slightly annoyed.
"What," he said, still not looking up from his phone .
"Can you please put your phone down and spend time with me when you have the chance to," you said trying to snatch his phone away .
"What the hell is your problem Y/N !" He shouted snatching his phone away.
"Can you please stop annoying me !" He screamed in frustration.

You stood up trying to blink back the tears that had formed .
"I JUST THOUGHT MAYBE BECAUSE YOUR FREE YOU WOULD WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH ME !" You shouted .
"SHUT THE HELL UP Y/N , STOP BEING SUCH A CLINGY BITCH !" He screamed his face going red .

You felt your heart drop and the colour that had rushed to your face when you were angry suddenly drained away . The tears started spilling out your eyes .

Isac's face had fallen as he had just realised what he had said to you in anger .

"Y/N I didn't...," he started .

You didn't hear anything else he had said as you had ran of not looking back to were a distressed Isac was standing, regretting everything he had said .

Hey
I've been thinking of writing a new book , of course it will be about Isac (duhhhhhh) . So keep on looking out for that . 😋😋😋

Sorry this is kinda short and I will try update the next part by tomorrow but I'm kinda busy .. So Yh .

Bye xxxx