11- He gets jealous

You and Isac had gone out today for a small,quite walk .

"I'm so glad you came today ," Isac said bringing your hand to his lips .
You started giggling at him .
"Well I had nothing better to do today ," you replied back leaning your head on his shoulder .

He let go of your hand and rapped his arm around you , pulling you closer to him .

You stood on your tippy toes and kissed him under his ear lobe .

"Your so adorable ," he said smirking down at you .
"And your so fit ," you said back winking at him.

"Y/N?" A familiar voice called out .

You turned around and saw your ex . He still looked exactly the same .

Your ex had cheated on you , so you broke up with him.

"Y/EX/N!" You said coldly .

Isac's grip on you got tighter . You realised that Isac had remember who he was .

"So who's this ?" Your ex asked nodding at Isac cockily .
"This is Isac , my boyfriend ," you said smirking .
"Well you better treat her right because, damn she's amazing," your ex said his eyes trailing over your body .

You suddenly got very uncomfortable and walked back into Isac .

Isac suddenly turned around and stormed of in the opposite direction . You looked back speechlessly at Isac .

"So, looks like you boyfriend left ," Y/EX said walking close to you .

You quickly pushed him of and ran of in the same direction that isac had gone in .

You saw Isac sitting on a park bench looking at the floor .

Isac looked annoyed and pissed . His jaw had tightened , his fists were balled and he looked like he wanted to hit something . But he still looked pretty damn fine .

"Isac ," you said softly .
His head snapped up and he looked at you .
"What happened ?" You asked trying to pry his hands open . They stayed firmly together .
"Are you jealous !" You asked suddenly as it clicked .
He looked away slightly embarrassed .
"Babe , why would you be jealous of HIM," you said laughing .
"Because he's always there, he can go out with you without you getting hurt , he never needs to leave for tour....." He started saying .

You cut him of by kissing him on the lips . You stayed lip locked for a while before you both finally pulled away panting for breath .

" I love you and only you Isac Elliot Lunden ," you said looking into his chocolate brown eyes .

He wrapped him arms around and pulled you close again . He had somehow managed to pull you into his lap . You were both inches away from each other .

"I love you too Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N ," he said before smashing his lips onto you again .

Heyyyy
This is a quick preference .

Today was so busy ! I went for my expedition and it was all good and everything but I wasn't with like my closest friends .

I'm so freaking tired though 😴

Hope you liked this

Bye xxx