12- You get jealous

Isac had invited you to come to the studio and hang out with his crew .

You had all decided to go to the local ice cream parlour as it was quite close to the studio .

You were busy joking around with Alex to even notice that a random girl had come over and started flirting with Isac .

"Y/N," Alex said into your ear budging you, pointing at the girl .

You looked at her tall slender figure that was hanging of Isac, and felt yourself get jealous .

You don't normally get jealous, but when you do get jealous you get VERY jealous .

Alex had noticed you getting jealous and tried to calm you down .

"She's not worth it ," he whispered to you .
"Fuck her," you mumbled under your breath so only Alex heard .

You weren't dumb. All the boys were staring at her , even Alex .

You clenched your jaw and walked past all of them . You didn't even bother to look behind as you knew that wouldn't follow you .

You were just about to walk in to the ice cream parlour , when you felt someone grab onto your wrist .

"Y/N," you heard your boyfriends familiar voice say . You snatched your wrist from him , and turned around to look at him .
"Why aren't you with her ," you said coldly looking past him .
"Because she's not the girl I love ," he said smiling .
"Cut the crap Isac ," You said turning away from him .
"Y/N!" He shouted .
"You clearly like her Isac ! I mean you didn't even try fucking stop her !" You shouted your jealousy getting the better of you .
"I was telling her about how I had to go back to my girlfriend ! " he shouted his veins sticking out .

You turned around to look at him and you felt yourself go red .

"Sorry ," you said looking down at the floor . "It's just she's way prettier than me and yeah ," you added .

Isac reached out and cupped your cheek . He forced you to look at him .

"No one compares to you Y/N," he said looking into your eyes .
"You make every other girl look like nothing ," he added .

He pulled you closer to him and looked down at you .

" your the only girl I love , don't forget that ," he said his eyes wandering down towards your lips .

He slowly dipped his lips down and kissed you softly . You hand left your side and trailed up to his neck . He pulled you even closer as he deepened the kiss .

You didn't even care that he was kissing you in front of everyone . All you cared about was the feel of his body against your own body , The feel of his lips working in synch with yours .

Heyyyy

So this is a quick one .

School starts tomorrow 😔
I think I might concentrate on this book less than my other book so uploads will be slow.

Sorry

Byeee xxx