09- He comes back from tour

Isac's tour had finally finished and after 6 dreadful months , all you wanted to do was be in his arms .

You were looking forward to this day since he left for tour . You were so hyped up about it , that you couldn't even sleep the night before .

You , Linda and Ava were patiently waiting for Isac and fredi . You were slightly shaking and Ava had noticed .

"Y/N don't worry ," Ava said looking up at you as she put her hand on your shaking knee .

You smiled down at her and hugged her hard as she hugged you back smiling .

"You know when fredi used to go on tours , I was exactly like you ," Linda said looking up from her phone .

Of course ! Fredi had been in a band .

"Really ?" You asked .
"Yeah I know that feeling ," she answered back smiling .

Someone tapped you from behind .

"Umm Y/N could I please take a picture with you ?" A shy girl asked .
"Of course ," you said smiling at her .

One after another you stood their with all of Isac's fan and took endless pictures with them .

You suddenly heard screaming from all the girls in front of you .

Your head quickly swivelled round and you saw Isac looking as handsome as ever .

"IKKE!" You squealed running towards him .
"Y/N!" He shouted back running towards you , his bag jumping about crazily .

You ran towards him and wrapped your legs around him as he buries his face into your shoulder .

He pulled away and slammed his lips onto yours . You felt the familiar feelings of firewors going of as your lips both moved in synch with each other .

" I missed you so much babe," He said looking down at you .
"I missed you too ," you said smiling through your tears .

He dipped his head back down so both your lips met one another again . You smiled into the kiss and instantly you felt him smiling back .

"I love you ," he mumbled looking at you .
"I love you too ," you echoed looking up at him .

"Y/N" you heard the familiar voices of Isac's dancers ring though the airport .

They ran towards you and engulfed you in a massive group hug .

"Hey guys ," you said cheerfully .

They started talking to you about what had happened and all that Isac had done . But you weren't listening not one bit , because you were busy looking at 14 year old boy that had finally come home .

Hey

Sorry , I know I haven't uploaded in a while but I've been so busy with my other book.

I hope you enjoy it and sorry again for this being a bit short

Bye xxx