Chapter 25 Nightmares Again?

Nightmares Again?
I snuggled up next to Thomas and rested my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beating and I felt calm and safe. Georgina knocked me out of my daze.

"Who wants to play some instruments? Thomas you have your new guitar. What do you say?" As soon as Georgina said that I felt a cold little paw on my leg. I looked down to see Pogo whining and asking to come up on the couch. I picked him up and he snuggled into my lap.

"Sure." Thomas answered smiling down at me and Pogo. "I also have a piano in the guest bedroom." My eyes shot open.

"Oh ya! I remember seeing that now. Isn't it a keyboard?"

"Same difference." Thomas laughed getting up off of the couch and running into the guest room. He came back out pushing the keyboard with strain in his face. It looked pretty heavy.

"Thomas!" I yelled handing Pogo to Georgina and rushing over towards him. I helped him push the keyboard and he rolled his eyes.

"I had it Meg's." Thomas smiled trying to act all cocky. I stopped helping and his struggled.

"Ya, right Mr. I'm so strong!" I laughed helping him once again. When the piano was in the room I ran to my bag in Thomas' room to get my phone. I came back with a huge grin on my face. "Okay! I'll record!" I laughed. Thomas grabbed his new guitar and smiled.

"Do you want me to play my song from Nowhere boy?" He asked smiling. I nodded my head violently and smiled.

"Ooo! Can you play it left handed like in the movie? I find that very attracting." I blushed holding my phone out.

"Only if Dylan records and you sing Love." Thomas replied grabbing the strings and strumming. I rolled my eyes and handed Dylan my phone.

"I can't sing." I scowled.

"Excuse me? Ya you can!" Georgina screamed. I widened my eyes.

"I sound like a dying Walrus!" I screamed in a joking tone.

"Bloody hell! No you don't!" Thomas yelled in a serious tone. I smirked and Thomas began to play. I began to sing.

"Well I got a girl with a record machine,
When it comes to rocking she's a queen,
She's went dancing on a Saturday night,
All alone I can hold her tight,
But she lives on the 20th floor uptown,
The elevators broken down,
So I walk one two flight three flight four,
Five six seven flight eight flight more,
By the twelfth floor I'm starting to drag,
The fifteenth floor I'm ready to sag,
Better get to the top, but I'm too tired to rock."

When we finished Thomas smirked at me. I blushed.

"What?" I asked. Thomas grinned even more and sat on the couch beside me. "What?" I yelled. Thomas kissed my cheek and Georgina awed.

"Wait, ew. Why am I awing? God I've changed!" She scowled. Thomas kissed my cheek again snuggling up next to me. I giggled and shook my head.

"If you don't tell me why you're smirking, I'm going to-" but I was cut off by Thomas kissing my chapped lips. "Woah." I said after pulling away.

"I love you. That why I'm smirking." Thomas said caressing my cheek. I smiled and kissed him.

"I love you too. Now why don't we watch Star-" I heard Thomas yell and I giggled.

"YES! I'LL GO GRAB THE MOVIES!" I laughed and went to grab a drink Dylan wanted a Coke, George a Creme Soda, me Dr. Pepper, so I went to go ask Thomas what he wanted. When I went into his basement he was gathering as many of the movies as possible. I laughed as I rushed over to him.