Chapter 3 Café Run Into

Café run into

Finally! I thought to myself after landing in New York. Georgina and I finally were here, we were in New York! As soon as we got out of the airport, we grabbed a Taxi and drove to our Hotel.

My mom spoils us too much. She got us a room at a Fancy 5 star hotel just in case there was a celebrity or something who stayed there. I of coarse know that I won't meet one. Considering that I can't even find my mom, in the grocery store, how on earth was I supposed to meet a celebrity or something in New York. I just hope someday I'll meet Thomas Brodie-Sangster when I become famous and I become an Actress.

"Earth to Megan. Hello? Anyone in there?" I shake my head out of the zone and notice Georgina waving a hand in front of my face.

"Sorry George. Just thinking-" I said while being cut of by Georgina.

"Of Thomas! I know, I know, you never shut up about him!" She exclaims throwing her arms in the air. I scoff at the thought.

"Pssshhh, what? No why would I... Umm... Yeah, yeah I w-was." I stutter. Just as I look up I see we drive by some cute little café on the corner of the street. My eyes light up and I poke Georgina in the arm.

"Hey let's go to that café once we get settled in." I offer. Georgina squints her eyes and sighs.

"Sorry Megs, I have plans already. My aunt called and said she was here in New York too, so I decided to go visit her." She tells me as the taxi stops outside the hotel.

"That's okay, tell Patricia I say hi!" I say getting out of the taxi.

An hour later

After getting settled in to my room and Georgina left, I decided to go to the café. I ran to my bathroom and put on some Mascara, and some lip gloss. I also straightened my hair and put on a white beanie. I open up my bag and put baby blue skinny jeans on with ripped up knees and legs, and a flour crop top that said "retarded" on it. I slipped on my black vans, and put on my blue, green, and pink jacket which said "Cameron's school of dramatic arts". I love to act.

I begin to walk down the street as I look all around New York. It's absolutely gorgeous, if only Georgina were here. I see the café and a smile spreads across my face. As I walk in through the front doors, a man bumps into me and spills boiling hot coffee on my flower shirt. A small yelp escapes my mouth as the hot coffee burns my skin. I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

"Hey! Watch were you're going!" I scream to the man.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry. Are you alright Love?" The man says. I can hear he has a thick British accent. For some reason, I feel like I know his voice. As I look up to the man I almost squeal, but I try to stay calm. Standing right in front of my eyes, asking me if I'm okay, is Thomas Brodie-Sangster. I almost felt like fainting.

I stare into his perfect chocolate brown eyes and look at his beautiful blonde hair, which right now is gelled up into a spiked top.

"I... Uh... Y-ya... I-I'm... Fine I g-guess." I stutter. Thomas has a serious look on his face as if he's worried or something. He immediately runs to the counter and grabs a handful of tissues. He then starts to rub the now cold coffee off of my shirt.

"I am truly sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, and... Um... Sorry." He tells me. I smile. "No problem, I wasn't looking out in front of me, so it's not your fa-" I begin saying but he cuts me off.

"No I'm sorry! It is my fault. I'm such a bloody idiot!" He whisper screams to himself. I then feel his arm rap around my torso. I begin to blush immensely. He pulls me into the store and stands at the counter.

"Here...um...what would you like? I'll buy your drink." He asks me pulling out his wallet. I frown.

"You don't need to get me anything. It was an accident for crying out loud." I began.

"Bloody hell! Let me buy you something it's the least I can do." He demands. I blush even more. I duck my head and let my long blonde hair flow in front of my face. I let out a small sigh then lift my head back up.

"Thanks" I start, "I would like a small skinny caramel mocha please, thanks." I finish. Thomas grins and turns to the lady behind the table.

"Two large skinny caramel mochas please." The lady nods and starts to make our drinks. Thomas walks over to me and tells me to sit as he pulls a chair out from the table. I thank him and do as he says. As our coffee comes I frown at the sight of my drink. I look at Thomas and he smirks.

"I asked for a small, not a large." I complain. Thomas laughs then begins to blush.

"Yea but this way I can talk with you more." He says blushing. I then begin to blush more if that's even possible. I take a sip of my coffee and my eyes widen. This is so good. Thomas begins to laugh at my reaction. I giggle and pull away from my drink.

"What's your name?" He asks. It just now came to me that he doesn't even know my name. I smile.

"Megan." I mumble. I stare up from my seat and see a hand in front of my face.

"Thomas." He says waiting for me to shake his hand. I blush and do so. Finally for once in my life I got to meet a celebrity. And not only is it any celebrity, but it's my favourite celebrity.

A small smile soon makes a way on my face.

An hour later

Thomas and I talked for what seemed like hours. He laughed at everything I said and I to whatever he said. I really like him. I could feel my celebrity crush for him get bigger every second I had with him. But fun always has to end right.

I look down at my phone which had just buzzed indicating that someone texted me. It was Georgina. I look down at the text and my eyes sadden.

To: Megan
From: Georgina

Hey! Can you come back to the hotel please? I really need to talk to you. It's a really important thing about the premiere tomorrow. Please come back from where ever you are ASAP. Thanks! 😘

My fun with Thomas had to end now. I looked up from my phone and looked at Thomas.

"Hey it was amazing to meet you considering you're my favourite actor, and all, but I had an amazing time. Thank you so much." I said grabbing my purse and standing up. Thomas looked like he went from happy to heart broken. He stood up and I could tell he faked a smile.

"Well Megan. It was a pleasure meeting you too. Oh and can I see your phone real quick?" He asked staring at me with those beautiful brown eyes. I nodded and handed him my phone. When he looked at my screen he smiled then looked at me and laughed.

Why would he lau- oh SHIT! I thought to myself. I totally forgot that he was my wallpaper on my phone. I blushed harder then I ever had before and my eyes widened. I was so embarrassed. Suddenly he handed me my phone and smiled.

"Are you going to the scorch trials premiere tomorrow?" He asked me. I nodded and smiled. Thomas smirked like a kid in a candy store and stared at me.

"How would you like V.I.P passes to come and meet the cast? I could probably let you sit with me too." He asked me rubbing the back of his neck. I just stood there my mouth agape. I nodded my head violently and hugged him.

"Oh my god!! That would be amazing!" I screamed hugging him by the neck. I then realized I still had Georgina coming too. I wiped my head to his direction and stared him dead in the eyes. "Could you make that two passes? I have my friend Georgina with me. George and I are huge fans!" I screamed. He looked puzzled for a moment then nodded. I hugged him then smiled and said good bye. Just as I took my phone out I checked to see what Thomas did. I checked my contacts then realized he put his contact in there. I almost fainted. What I saw made me blush a little too hard. What I saw was

Thomas❤️

Have I Told You I Love You?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें