Chapter 8 A perfect morn

A Perfect Morn
I was laughing so hard tears fell down my cheeks. Thomas was hilarious. I was so sad how I couldn't do this with him every day. I stopped laughing and made my head fall down. Thomas knew exactly why.

"We could have a long distance relationship love, how's about that?" I shook my head a began to cry.

"Those never work out. I had one before." Thomas grabbed my arm and began to lightly tickle it. I giggled. Then he lifted my chin and pecked my lips.

"Yea, I just don't want to lose you-" he trailed off. I hugged his neck and we walked out of Starbucks to the elevator. As we got in and elevator he held my hands in his and looked me straight in the eyes. "Megan, do you want to come to my hotel room to watch a movie? I can buy a few to watch." He offered. I nodded then paused.

"Wait," I spoke, "how about I bring my laptop to your room instead, we can watch Netflix on that." Thomas rapped his arms around my torso and pulled me closer.

"That would be marvellous love." He responded kissing my forehead. I grabbed my keys out and walked out of the stopped elevator with Thomas. Opening my door I couldn't believe my eyes. Dylan and Georgina were snuggled up on our couch asleep. Georgina rested her head on Dylan's shoulder, while his was on her head. I gasped then slowly saw they too were watching a movie. I grabbed my laptop then closed the door.

"Dylan is with Georgina in my room!" I whisper screamed. Thomas raised his brows then smirked.

"Doing what exactly?" He questioned. I knew exactly what he was thinking then slapped his arm.

"Ew! No! Don't be perverted!" I giggled. "They are asleep fully dressed on my couch don't worry! God Thomas! Sick minded! They are watching a movie!" We soon ran over to Thomas' room and giggled to each other then whole time. When he opened his door I gasped. His room was massive! I nearly fell to my knees. "What the what?" I asked. He laughed at my reaction then pointed to his couch. We sat down on it and placed the laptop on the coffee table. As we set the laptop down and opened Netflix. My phone rang. I went to grab it when Thomas took it from me.

Not again! I thought to myself. I reached to get it when once again I found it out of my reach.

"Thomas!" I yelled, "Give me my phone!" He laughed then stared at it. His eyebrows furrowed then he looked at me in shock.

"What?" I asked.

"It's from your mom." He said. I grabbed it and looked at the text. I smiled and a huge wave of joy reached inside me.

To:Megan
From:Mom😘
Hey Megan! How's New York going? Good well I have to say, that it makes me sad to tell you this but you're on ET Canada, and I saw you with Thomas. Are you too dating? Call me immediately because if you are, I am gladly to say that your Aunt is still living in London, and you're welcome to live there with her to pursue your acting dream. Plus you'll be with Thomas.😢 You're all grown up and you need to live your own life. I love you and I hope you'll visit me during the years. Love Mom💕

My heart stopped then I leaped into Thomas' arms. He looked puzzled then pulled away gripping me on my arms.

"What? What did she say?" He asked all curious. I handed him my phone and he read it. He soon pulled me into a hug lifting me off the ground. I rapped my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck. He then pressed our lips together and smiled into the kiss. "Finally! We'll be together!" I immediately called my mom and explained everything. I smiled to Thomas and hugged him again.

"Thomas," I started all hyper,"do you want to come to Canada with me to collect all my things to bring to London?" I asked him. He nodded and kissed me again. We then watched our movie all cuddled up like Dyl and George.

I loved my Thomas.

And he loved me.