Chapter 6 The Premiere

The Premiere
As soon as Thomas and I returned from the mall to our hotel, I quickly pulled him into the Starbucks on the main lobby. He looked puzzled and I just took out my wallet. I smiled and he scoffed.

"You are not buying me a single bloody thing Megan." I just ignored him and asked for a medium vanilla bean frappe, and then turned to Thomas.

"Yes I am and you can't say anything about it. You bought me a drink when we first met and I demand to get you one in return." I replied. He smiled then sighed.

"Megan I also poured boiling hot coffee on you." I smirked then stared him dead in he eyes. I started to make a creepy face so he'd give in and it worked. He sighed and asked for a medium caramel frappe then looked at me.

"Happy?" He asked bowing. I laughed and then lifted his chin.

"Very." I replied paying them hugging him.

10 minutes later.

I pulled my dress out of my bag and put it on. I knew George would be jealous that I'd walk the red carpet with Thomas so I bought her a blue dress that ended at the knees, had a sweetheart neckline, and spaghetti straps. She looked at it in awe.

"Megan!! This is freaking beautiful! But still I can't walk on the red carpet unless a cast member is with m-" she began saying yet I cut her off.

"I know I know. I got you a date with Thomas' best friend." Georgina just stood up and put her hands on my shoulders. She stared me dead in he eyes.

"Do you mean," she started. I nodded and smirked. "George, you'll be the date of Dylan o'Brien." I squealed. She jumped up and down and immediately stopped.

"Omg! I have to look good!" She screamed grabbing her dress and running to the washroom. I giggled and ran to my bed. I sat on it and grabbed my bag. I pulled out my straightener, my make-up, and my dress. I placed my dress on my bed and grabbed my straightener and make-up running to the washroom. I applied not too much make-up but enough. I put some Mascara and a tiny bit of eye liner, plus I put on some blush and lip gloss. I straightened my hair so instead of my hair being to my hips, it was pushed down a little further. I then put my dress on.

My dress was a beautiful red dress that went a little further then the knees in the front and longer in the back. It had a sweetheart neckline and spaghetti straps which crossed in the back. It had a dipped back and I absolutely loved it. I decided not to look too tall so I put on my black high heels that only had a small bit of heel. I squealed looking at myself. I put on some diamond studs and of coarse the necklace Thomas gave me. I know it didn't match but I put it on anyways. Georgina then walked through the door and I gasped. She looked like a model!

"George!" I screamed. "You look gorgeous! Dylan is going to want to marry you when he sees you!" Georgina blushed then gasped at me!

"Same to you Megs! Thomas is going to kiss you for sure tonight. Maybe even make-out with you." She stated winking her eyes. I scoffed then pushed her a bit. We both laughed and squealed. This was real. Suddenly our laughing stopped when I heard a knock on the door. Before I opened it I turned to Georgina.

"I forgot to tell you. Dylan is here right now with Thomas." I said turning around. Georgina fluffed her curled hair and walked with me. As I opened the door, I noticed Thomas standing there in a grey tuxedo with a rose on the chest. In his hands he held flowers for me.

"Megan," he began. " you look outstanding! You're so beautiful!" He practically screamed. "Not so bad yourself Thomas!" I replied taking the flowers. I kissed his cheek and thanked him. I then noticed Dylan in a black tuxedo staring at Georgina in awe. His mouth agape. Seriously he could catch a fly that way.