chapter thirteen

Authors note: I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has read as well as voted for any chapter on this book and all of my other books. It honestly means so much to me that my stories are being read and that you guys are enjoying reading them. Anyway I'm going t stop rambling at let you guys read this chapter. I may post tomorrow but I'm not making any promises because I don't want to give you guys false hope. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All in all the photoshoot with the boys went quite, well apart from when Harry deliberately kept on brushing his fingers up my arm which isn't really helping with the whole being friends and nothing more. To be honest I don't even think he realise he does it, or if he does, he's not being settle about it. It's like we're glued to the hip he's that close and I have to admit I miss the closeness but it doesn't change anything. He's still with Taylor and I'm single and I have to accept that whether I want it to or not.

The boys didn't seem to notice Harry's not so subtle touches, well to me it didn't look like they noticed, or they did but didn't seem to care for some reason. But someone did and he didn't look too pleased.

When the photoshoot was over Oscar came over to me and pulled me aside.

"What's wrong? "I asked.

"What's up with you and harry? I thought he and Taylor were a thing?"

"They are. "I replied simply.

"Then why is he acting like you two are a thing. "He asked, confused.

"We aren't a thing, we're just friends."

"Then what's with him feeling you up."

"We're just very close friends. "I said, I was now getting annoyed.

"Friends don't feel each other up. "Oscar stated.

"What do want me to do? "I asked.

"Tell him to knock it off. "Oscar said simply.

"Knock what off? "I looked up to see harry coming towards us before placing his hand over my shoulder watching Oscar closely.

"Why don't you tell him Rory? Oscar said, raising his eyebrow.

"There's nothing to say, so can you just drop it."I said, pleadingly.

"Fine, I'll tell him. "Oscar warned.

"Just spit it out, it can't be bad right? "Harry said casually.

"You might not find it bad, but your girlfriend sure will. "Oscar said, glaring at harry.

"What in the world are you talking about? "Harry asked, confused.

"Taylor wouldn't like to hear about you feeling another girl up. "Oscar stated.

"And who is this girl I'm supposably feeling up? "Harry asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Rory. Oscar said, pointing at me.

"Man don't point, that's rude. "Harry said, slapping Oscars arm down.

"Maybe, but it's highly inappropriate feeling up another girl whilst you have a girlfriend of her own."

"Mate you must be blind, I was doing no such thing. "Harry argued.

"Did too, even ask Rory. Oscar said, looking at me.

"I wasn't, was I? "Harry asked, looking directly at me.

"Yeah, but its fine. "I replied, shrugging my shoulders.