31 - Born

A/N - LAST CHAPTER

Cassie POV

"Push! Push!" The nurses said as I squeezed Luke's hand.

I heard muffled crying. "The first is born!"

"Keep pushing!"

"Ughhhh!" I groaned.

"Come on baby you can do it."

"She's out!" The nurse yelled.

"Oh my gosh!"

"What are their names?" Asked the nurse. Luke and I looked at eachother.

We answered, "Charlotte Bea and Lily Rose Hemmings." We smiled at each other happily. The girls were adorable. They both inherited Luke and I's features. Both girls having my dark hair, but Luke's bright blue eyes. They had Luke's nose, and my lips.

The nurses cleaned the babies up and we brought them home.

"Charlotte, Lily, this is your home!"

"I love you girls so much!" Luke kissed me, and the babies' heads softly. For now, they shared a room, but when they got older, they'd get their own rooms.

***1 year later

"L-Luke! Charlotte got up by herself!" Charlotte was more of a mommy's little girl, and Amber was more of a daddy's little girl.

"Well Amber stood up last week." He stuck his tongue out at me. We'd always have competitions between them which was silly, but we were both competitive.

"Luke! They're both our children," I laughed.

"I know." He picked up Charlotte and kissed her forehead, then mine.

"I love you girls."

We were a happy family and I wouldn't change anything about it. I can't to spend the rest of my life with this dork and our little girls.

A/N

- End of "Just Saying"

- hope you guys liked it<3

- read | comment | vote

- follow me on twitter ~ lukesbae1996

- love you 5sos fam

- thanks loves:)