16 - Screw Up

Cassie POV

I didn't really have a good feeling about the party, but I just went since Luke insisted on going. Luke grabbed a beer.

"Luke remember don't over do it."

"I won't. I promise."

Luke POV
This was now my 5th beer. I was soooo drunk. I saw some hot girl standing by the mini bar.

Nicole POV
Luke walked up to me

"Heeeyyyyy what's your name?" He slurred.

"Nicole. Remember me?"

"Nope." He said popping the p. This would be the perfect way to get back at her. Since she ran away.

We started making out intensely. He brought me up to a random room and took off my shirt. He kissed me all the way down my body. I let out a moan.

"Mhmm Luke. Ahhhh mhm. Ahh, L-Lukeee ahhhh hmmmm." I moaned loudly.

Cassie POV
I was getting tire of the party, so I just wanted to rest in a room. I hear moaning sounds and thought to myself what a bunch of idiots. But then I heard it. His name.

"L-Luuuke. Mhmm."

I prayed to God, hoping it wasn't him."

I barged in and my heart sunk. That's it I've given him too many chances and we're done. And I mean done.

"C-Cassie wait!!!"

"Luke shut the fuck up. I've given you way to many chances, and you always ruin them."

"Let me explain."

"No I'm done with you. For good."

Luke POV
She was done with me. For good. What did I do. I had sex with Nicole, who practically tried to kill her. I'm a screw up.

Cassie POV
I ran away and fell into Michael's arms.

"Woah what's wrong?"

"H-He cheated on m-me." I could barely speak, because I was crying.

"I'm gonna kill him."

"No Michael, don't. He's not worth it."

"Ok fine. But let me take you home."

"You're gonna ditch your own party for me?"

"Anything for you Cass." I smiled. Mikey could always make me feel better.