8 - Tour

^^^Minus Zayn tehehehe
Cassie POV
Today, was the first day of the tour. The boys have gotten very famous lately. Lots of girls have asked for pictures, autographs, etc. I have also gotten hate from some fans. Some fans were very sweet, but the bad ones caught my eye.

"She's ugly and fat. I hate her."

"Why does she get to hang out with 5sos? She's not even worthy."

"Ugly ass bitch."

I stopped myself from reading more hurtful comments, because I was about to cry. We all entered the tour bus, and our first stop was New York.

We were on the tour bus and One Direction came up to me.

"Hi we're One Direction," they said in sync.

"I know." Why would I just say that to the most famous boy band in the world.

"Well it was nice to meet you, but we have to go," said the blonde one who I assume is Niall. The boys told me he loves Nando's.

I went into Luke's bunk where he was watching a movie.

"Hi Lukey watch a watching?"

"I'm watching Nemo."

"Your such a dork."

"But I'm your dork," that last comment caused me to blush while he was smirking at me. I knew I loved Luke, but I should drop it since he obviously is just teasing me.

My face fell when I thought about Luke leaving me for some other girl.

"Cass, what's wrong? Did I say something?"

"Oh uh no. I'm okay I just thought about something."

"Do you wanna talk about i-." I cut him off with a simple no and left his bunk. I decided to take a nap because I knew it was gonna be long until we arrives to New York. I drifted off to sleep only to be awakened by the one and only Michael Clifford.

"What do you want?" I know I came off rude but I was tired.

"I'm boreddd!!!" He acts like a five year old.

"Ugh what do you wanna do?" I finally gave in because I knew he wouldn't stop.

"Ummm let's eat foooooood!" Tbh I was kinda hungry.

We entered the mini kitchen and made Mac and Cheese. We went to the living room to watch some tv. I wanted to watch The Vampire Diaries but Michael refused because he said "it's a girly drama show." We eventually watched The Vampire Diaries, and Mikey became obsessed.

Mikey cooed over how pretty the girls are.

"Ugh stefan is so much better than Damon right Cass?" I chuckled at him because the thought of Mikey watching The Vampire Diaries was pretty funny.

We stayed up all night and fell asleep on the couch. I woke up to the smell of pancakes.

"Morning sunshine!" Harry's so sweet!

"Morning to you too Harry!"

I was happy Ashton was making breakfast because he's a great cook. I took one bite and fell in love.

"Mhmm thanks Ash!"

"No problem Cass!"

I loved these boys so much, I don't know what I would do without them. Especially Luke.
-
The morning passed by quickly, and basically the boys and I just played video games. It's not that tough being the only girl surprisingly. The only thing if had to worry about were the girls who would hate on me. I mean at first, their weren't that many, but now, my social media is flooding with hate.

I tried to keep it to myself, even though it's obvious I was bothered. What would they say if they found out I loved Luke. They'd probably try and kill me. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy they're famous, it's just I miss them when they didn't have a bunch of girls screaming their names.

We arrived at our destination shortly after. New York City. I've dreamed of coming here. We made our way to the hotel to find a bunch of screaming girls fangirling. Some screaming and even some crying. Jeez how do these girls know where the boys are. As I walked with them, I received some glares and whispers. I knew if I was going to be on this tour, I would have to get used to the girls.

There was specifically one that caught my eye though. This tall, thin, brunette with blue eyes talking to Luke. Actually probably flirting with him. Yes, I was jealous. I wasn't used to this jealousy feeling since not many girls liked Luke before he was famous.

One girl came up to me and said, "OMG hi are are you Cassandra Smith??"

"Uh yes I am."

She seemed overly excited. "C-can I get a picture with you?"

"Yeah of course. But can I ask why?"

"Um your famous!!! Your famous for being best friends with the boys!"

"Oh erm okay."

We took our picture and I followed her on twitter. Luke was still talking to that brunette girl. And I can see from afar he winked at her. I winced in pain, because of the jealousy I had felt. I ignored her and just went up to my room.

Simon was with us and had us pair up since their were ten of us.

"Ok so Harry and Louis, Zayn and Niall, Liam and Ashton, Michael and Calum, and finally Luke and Cassie."

Ok great now I have to sleep in the same bedroom as him.

Luke came up to me obviously happy about something.

"Yay Cass we're gonna be sleeping together! Anyway I met this cute brunette back in the lobby named Nicole. She's pretty hot."

I wasn't in the mood to talk about Nicole. I just replied with, "oh yeah cool."

But I wasn't cool.

AUTHOR'S NOTES
Awwww Cassie is sad:(
Remember to like, comment, and spread the word about "Just Saying" thanks loves:)