2 - Secrets

Luke's POV

I watched Cass as she pulled out of the driveway to go meet dick head for brunch. The truth is I loved Cass. Her beautiful long dark hair, her chocolate brown eyes, and especially her white smile that was contagious. But she didn't know, and I'd like to keep it that way.

-

I called Ashton, Michael, and Calum to come over because I felt lonely without Cassie's cuddles. The boys all new how I felt about her. Especially since I wrote the song "Just Saying" about her. Sometimes she could be totally clueless, but in a cute way.

-

Cassandra's POV

I met Tyler sophomore year of high school. He was the most popular guy in school, while Luke and I, well we basically hung out with each other. Occasionally the other guys too but most of the time it was just the two of us. Ashton doesn't go to our school because he's already in college. When Tyler first asked me out, I didn't know what to say because he was the most popular guy in school. He had thought Luke and I were dating, but only because we hung out so much. So I said yes and it turned our pretty well.

-

I saw Tyler in one of the iHop booths and joined him.

"Hey Ty!!!"

"Hey babe, how are you?" he pecked my lips softly as I smiled to myself and blushed.

"Great, what about you?"

"I'm doing fine."

***45 minutes later

I headed back home and it was about 11:50. I changed into some sweatpants and one of Luke's T-shirts he left while he slept over. My parents were on business trips most of the time, but I didn't really mind. So that meant I basically lived in Luke's house all the time.

-

*** At Luke's house

I was greeted by Liz who is basically my second mom.

"Hey Liz!"

"Oh hi Cass! Luke's up in his room."

*** In Luke's room

I was about to knock, until I heard him talking on the phone. So I stayed at the door to eavesdrop.

"Yeah I'll see you tonight babe."

Those words hit me like a truck. Luke has a girlfriend!?!? And he didn't tell me about her? I was furious with him.

-

Luke's POV

"Yeah I'll see you tonight babe."

I was going on a date with my girlfriend Jenna. Jenna and I started dating last week and I still haven't told Cass. I was taking Jenna to a movie then dinner afterwards. To be honest I'm starting to get over Cass.

-

I was just about to get ready, until Cass just barged into my room looking furious.

She started yelling at me,
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND!?!?"

"I'm sorry, is it your business to know?"

"Um yes I'm your best friend."

"So?"

"Who is it?"

"J-Jenna."

"I'm gonna fucking kill you Luke. You know I've had a bad past with Jenna. She's a slutty hoe who fucks whoever she wants!!!!"

"Don't talk about Jenna that way!!"

"Why Luke??? Are you planning on going on a real date tonight? Because your probably just gonna be fucked by a slut!"

"GET OUT!!!"

"NO LUKE!"

"I SAID GET OUT OF MY ROOM, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, AND GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!"

"FINE BUT YOU CAN'T COME CRYING TO ME AFTER SHE BREAKS YOUR FUCKING HEART!!! GOT THAT??!?!?"

-

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Woah intense chapter, anyway I'll be updating soon. Bye loves:)