23 - It's Time

Cassie POV

Today, is gonna be Luke and I famous lazy day. We were gonna eat all day, and sleep all night. We were doing our lazy day at Luke's house.

----------

"Pass me the chips!"

"Here."

This was basically our who conversation within an hour. Another thing I liked about Luke. He didn't care how I looked or acted around him.

Luke POV

Cassie and I were currently cuddling, until she fell asleep on me.

I started to whisper in her ear because I knew she couldn't hear, "Hey Cassie, I love you so much. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. I wanna have a family with you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me and I love you very much. I wanna be yours and only yours. I love you babe."

I kissed her forehead lightly and sang "Fly Away" to her.

----------

I was at the jewelry store, planning to get a wedding ring for Cassie. I decided on a diamond ring with a bunch of sparkles. I wanted to make this special.

----------

I took her to the beach while the sun was setting.

"Hey Cass, you know I love you very much."

"I love you too Luke."

"I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. I truly know you are the one. You're a special girl who makes me feel like no one else can. I've known you since we were babies, and I'm sure this is the proper time for me to ask your hand in marriage. Cassandra Rose Smith, will you do me the honor and marry me?" I kneeled down and opened the box with the diamond ring inside.

She seemed very emotional, "Yes Luke Robert Hemmings!" She hugged me tightly and I knew I never wanted to let go.

"I love you so much."

A/N

- they're getting married!

- read | comment | vote

- spread the word about "Just Saying"

- thanks loves:)