15 - Fixed

Cassie POV
Today, was supposed to be my first day of college in America. But I'm taking a one year brake. I missed Luke so much.

Luke POV
I missed her. Even though Caroline was my girlfriend, I still loved Cassie. What am I going to do?

I met up with Caroline at her house.

Caroline started talking about this thing with her friends, "so I was thinking we......"

I dozed off after a few words. I was staring blankly into space thinking about Cassie. Her beautiful eyes, hair, personality. I liver her so much. I thought she had died. But she was alive.

"Luke? Luke?"

"Oh uh huh."

"Luke ever since that Cassandra girl came, you've been acting different. I think we need to take a break."

"W-What no no."

"I'm sorry Luke. Please leave."

I left her house almost in tears. I missed her, but I also missed Cassie.

I drove to Cassie's house. It's been about a year since I visited her house. Last time I was here, we got into a fight.

I knocked in her door, and her mum came in.

"Hi Lucas, are you here to see Cassandra."

"Yes Diane." I smiled at her since I knew she loved me,

"She's up in her room hun."

I walked upstairs and knocked on her door. I was sweating and my palms were shaking like crazy.

"C-Cass?"

She opened the door slowly.

"L-Luke? What are you doing here?"

"I uh wanted to see you."

I came in and we sat in awkward silence.

"Listen. I'm sorry okay. I really miss you. I tried to search for you."

"You gave up on me." I could see the tears in her eyes forming.

"Cassie what could I do? I tried."

"No you gave up on me, and ditched me for another girl!" She was now sobbing, and I pulled her into a hig.

"Shhhh it's okay, I'm here."

"I love you."

"I love you too Cassandra Rose Smith."

Our foreheads touched, and we had a moment.

"What do you say I take you out on a date?"

"Of course Luke Robert Hemmings."

We decided to go roller skating. She didn't know how to roller skater so this was the perfect opportunity to bond.

"Lucas, I don't even know how to skate." I laughed at her.

"I'll teach you, and I'll hold you." She smiled at me.

I held her most of the time, but other times she held onto the bars.

"L-Luke! I think I go-." She slipped on the floor and dragged me down with her. We were both laughing even though it hurt like hell.

"Let's go?"

"Yeah."

We went to my house to go get some rest. Mikey called and said he was throwing a party tonight. I asked Cassie and she agreed to go with me.

I just prayed I wouldn't get to drunk.

We arrived at the party and the smell of alcohol filled the air. This is gonna be one crazy night.

AUTHOR'S NOTES

- remember to read | comment | vote

- spread the word about "Just Saying"

- thanks loves:)