29 - Back Home

Cassie POV

Luke and I were on our way back to Australia. We were on our long flight home.

"Look baby I'm still sorry about what happened back in Hawaii."

"Luke, don't beat yourself up for it. It's not your fault."

He basically said sorry the whole trip back, and it got annoying. So I just put on my headphones and went to sleep. I opened my eyes, and we were back in Australia. It was nice to be home.

"Luke we're home." I smiled at him.

"It's so nice to be back."

Liz was here to pick us up.

"Hello lovebirds how was your honeymoon?"

Luke answered for the both of us, because we didn't really wanna talk about the incident.

"Oh erm it was fun, very romantic."

The car trip back to our house was pretty awkward. Luke and I had moved in together after we'd gotten married. We got a big house because we were planning to have a family.

"Luke?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm excited to have a family with you."

"Me too."

3rd Person POV

Cassie and Luke had forgotten about having sex in Hawaii. They were too caught up with what happened to Cassie to remember.

Cassie POV

It's nice to be back home. With my new husband Luke Robert Hemmings.

*** 3 month later

"Luke, I'm feeling a bit sick. My tummy hurts."

"Aw baby don't worry it's probably just a stomach bug."

"Oh oka-" I ran to the toilet. As I vomited, Luke came in to hold my hair up, and then flush the toilet.

"What the hell is wrong with me?"

"I don't know, but baby are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

What's causing me to throw u-, wait am I pregnant? I did have sex with Luke, and I've missed my period. Oh my gosh I'm pregnant! Wait to make sure, I'm gonna get some tests.

I got back home and went to the bathroom. I waited a couple minutes, to check on it. I looked down on it, and there it was. I'm. Fucking. Pregnant.

A/N

- thanks for 91 reads!

- read | comment | vote

- spread the word about "Just Saying"

- follow me on twitter ~ lukesbae1996

- love you 5sos fam

- thanks loves:)