17 - Disconnected

Cassie POV

It's been a couple years since Luke and I broke up... Again. Anyways, I was having an amazing time at college in America. Although I don't have a boyfriend, I have two best friends named Bethany and Ava.

I was studying to be a graphic designer. I'd design online stuff. Bethany, Ava, and I were also roommates. That's how I met them. I'm now 22 years old, and I'd be graduating really soon. I'd miss Bethany and Ava, but I also miss my family back home. I haven't really heard from Luke in years. I still talk to Mikey, Ash and Cal though.

Bethany and Ava were pretty jealous. I told them everything I've went through with those boys. They were my everything.

I received a call from Ash saying they wanted to visit me. I told them not to, since I was coming home very soon anyway. I miss them.

5 Seconds of Summer have been more famous than ever. With their world tour, new album, and many meet ups, they've been the most famous band in the world. I wonder how that feels like.

All the memories I've had with Luke suddenly flooded my memory. I seemed quite sad. I heard that he hasn't dated anyone since me, but that could just be a rumor. I've know a Lucas since we were babies, and I know that he could be a player sometimes.

I missed his goofy laugh, his singing, his music. Him. I missed him.

I had some deep thoughts.

Today, was the day. The day I'd come back home. Australia.

My flight had just landed. I walked over to see who was picking me up. I expected my mum or the boys. But no. It. Was. Luke. Robert. Hemmings. What the hell is he doing here?

"W-What are you doing here?"

"I'm picking you up silly."

"No, no. You can't just act like everything is okay between us. You can't do that." I was frustrated.

"Why?"

"The last time I was with you, you fucking had sex with that bitch Nicole." It hurt me to even say her name.

"Let's start over. Please."

"You need to prove it to me."

"How?"

"If you were a true friend, you'd know."

We walked over to the car in silence. It was pretty awkward, but I didn't care.

"So did you here about my band?" I ignored him.

"How's college?" Again ignored. I knew I was being stubborn, but it's his fault.

"Goddammit Cassandra! What am I supposed to do with you! I'm trying!" I felt tears threatening to come out, put I pushed them back.

He dropped me off at my house and I said my hellos to my mum and dad. I walked up to my room and sat down in silence.

Luke POV

God, why's Cassie being such a bitch. I understand I made a mistake, but that was years ago. Damn. I'm trying to be nice, but she's pushing me away. Again.

What a I going to do?

Cassie POV

Today, I'm going to invite Ash, Mikey, and Cal over. We're having a sleepover! Haha nobody is too old for a sleepover,

Ash was in charge of movies, Mikey was in charge of food, Cal was in charge of drinks, and I am in charge of prepping the house.

We were watchin our first movie Frozen. Yes Frozen. We all started singing let it go.

"LET IT GOOO, LET IT GOOO!!!!!"

We we're laughing our asses off. The doorbell rang. And yes I'm pretty sure that it's Luke.

I answered the door, and of course it was Luke. Luke barged in like he was welcome.

"I thought you guys were going to a party!"

Mikey seemed nervous, "We uh are at a party. A SLUMBER PARTY!" I could see the hurt in Luke's eyes. I know he was upset I didn't invite him.

"Whatever." He turned around and walked away.

Cal asked curiously, "What's up with him?"

"I don't know." I said lying.

We finished off our night with a bunch of food. We all fell fast asleep.

AUTHOR'S NOTES

- thanks for 54 reads and 14 votes!

- remember to read | comment | vote

- thanks loves:)