13 - Falling Apart

Cassie POV
Today was one of those days. You know, when you didn't wanna do anything at all and you just wanna stay in bed. Well yeah that was today. My parents were both home today, which was rare, so Luke and I went to my house.

"Hi mum, hi dad."

"Hi Cass, hi Luke."

We said our hellos and went up to my room. My dad yelled, "Don't have sex!" God he could be so embarrassing. We just laughed at him, and I blushed.

We just sat on my bed, thinking about well life. This was the best summer ever, and it was going to end. I was going to college soon, in the United States. I'd be far far away from family, friends, and Luke. I sighed know I'd be leaving soon.

Luke took my flower crown and wore it on his head. He was so cute. I started to giggle and blush because I'm lucky to have such a nice boyfriend.

But then the thought of college came once again, and I could tell my expression had changed.

"Babe what's wrong?"

"I'm thinking about college."

"Oh." I saw how his face fell. Just like mine.

I'd only be able to visit during the holidays. Luke would be busy with his band, since they were now famous. I wanted to make these last few weeks count. But today, we're gonna have a lazy day. Again.

We just cuddled in my bed listening to Green Day.

21 Guns
Do you know what's worth fighting for
When it's not worth dying for?
Does it take your breath away
And you feel yourself suffocating
Does the pain weigh out the pride?
And you look for a place to hide
Did someone break your heart inside
You're in ruins

One, 21 Guns
Lay down your arms
Give up the fight
One, 21 Guns
Throw up your arms into the sky
You and I...

When you're at the end of the road
And you lost all sense of control
And your thoughts have taken their toll
When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul
Your faith walks on broken glass
And the hangover doesn't pass
Nothing's ever built to last
You're in ruins

One, 21 Guns
Lay down your arms
Give up the fight
One, 21 Guns
Throw up your arms into the sky
You and I...

Did you try to live on your own
When you burned down the house and home
Did you stand too close to the fire?
Like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone

When it's time to live and let die
And you can't get another try
Something inside this heart has died
You're in ruins

One, 21 Guns
Lay down your arms
Give up the fight
One, 21 Guns
Throw up your arms into the sky
One, 21 Guns
Lay down your arms
Give up the fight
One, 21 Guns
Throw up your arms into the sky

You and I

That was my all time favorite song from Green Day. We both listened as we fell asleep.

I woke up first. I saw Luke next to me with his arms around my waist. I knew the perfect way to wake him. I slowly snuck out of his arms. I jumped on Luke who was now groaning. I was now on the floor because I was laughing so hard.

"What was that for?" He asked in an annoyed tone. There was obviously something bothering him.

"I just wanted to wake you up."

"You didn't have to do it like that." He snapped and left my room.

Luke POV
I didn't mean to snap at Cassie, I was just upset because she was leaving soon.

Cassie POV
Luke left my house, so now I have nothing to do. I heard the window shatter next to me. I was fucking shaking. I yelled for my mom and dad, but they were nowhere to be seen. What a I going to do? Luke's mad at me, my parents aren't here and I'm home alone. I cried to myself as I texted Calum.

"C-Calum h-help." Was the last thing I said before someone covered my eyes and took me out of the room.

I think I've been knocked out for a while because when I opened my eyes it was pitch black.

"Why hello there bitch." I recognize that voice anywhere. Nicole. I tried to escape, but I was chained to the wall. But, there was also a boy's voice with hers. But I couldn't point out who it was. I was trembling with fear.

I felt a slap against my face and a kick to the stomach. I groaned painfully.

"My friends are gonna save me, and Luke will find me!"

"Oh and are you sure about that?" She said in her bitchy tone. I didn't answer.

"That's what I thought."

I really wasn't sure. I'm trying to act confident in front of that bitch because she thinks she's all that.

Even in the dark I can see her fucking evil smirk. I prayed to myself that someone, anyone, would find me.

AUTHOR'S NOTES
- 45 reads!?!? Tysm loves

- remember to read, comment, and vote

- spread the word about "Just Saying"

- thanks loves:)