14 - Mad About What

Cassie POV
I was still stuck in this hellhole that Nicole had put me in. I was still hoping that someone would find me.

Luke POV
To be honest, I was still mad sat Cassie. She was going to leave me I know it. I haven't seen her around lately.

Calum POV
I got a text from Cassie saying,

"Calum help."

I was confused. Help about what? I thought she was with Luke. I drove to her house and found that nobody was home. That's weird. Maybe she's at Luke's house.

I drove to Luke's house and I found a frustrated Luke in his room.

Luke asked in a sassy tone, "What do you want?"

"Where's Cassie!?!?"

"At her house."

"No she's not."

"W-What."

"I got a text from her saying "help calum" I already searched her house she's not there."

"Oh no oh no this is my fault. I got mad at her and left. Shit."

"Come on mate let's go find her!"

We called the other boys for extra help.

We called the police so we can gather a search party.

***one month later

Luke POV
We were still looking for Cassie after a whole month. We were with the cops talking about clues and stuff.

"I'm sorry sir, we've already spent a month, and we have no clue on where she could've gone."

"What!!!! You can't just give up!"

"I'm sorry sir, we cannot find your girlfriend."

I was about to slap the shit out of that officer. But Michael held me back. I was crying. Hard.

Cassie POV
Yeah I'm still alive. Well Nicole has dedicated her life to almost killing me. For food, I get moldy bread, and a cup of water. I think that everyone gave up on me.

***one year later

Luke POV

"Hi babe!" I said to Caroline. Caroline and I have been dating for a year now. The boys and I gave up looking for Cassie, because their was no use. I met Caroline at Starbucks and we instantly clicked. She has long brown hair, and green eyes.

"Hi Lukey!" She was my everything.

Cassie POV
After about a year, my chains started to wear out, and I broke them. I waited for Nicole to leave for a bit and made my escape. Turns out, I wasn't too far from home. I was only in the woods. Of course I was limping though. I made my way to my house first so I could finally appear to my mum and dad.

"Mum, dad?" They ran up to me crying.

"Sweetie what happened to you?" We were all crying by now.

"S-Someone k-kidnapped me. They kept me hostage for a long time." We cried tears of joy, and I told them I wanted to see Luke.

I was happy I had my own key to Luke's house. I could now surprise him. I unlocked the door and I instantly dropped my keys. There he was. Luke Robert Hemmings. Who appeared to be making out with another girl.

"C-Cassie?"

"Don't talk to me. You fucking idiot." I sobbed as I ran out of the house.

Luke POV

She's alive? I looked over to Caroline who was obviously confused asking who Cassie was. I explained the story to her letting her know that was my girlfriend.

"Luke. You have to choose. Me or her." I loved Cassie, but now I love Caroline.

"Of course I would choose you babe."

Cassie POV
I couldn't do it. I couldn't take it anymore. My boyfriend dumped me for this girl I don't even know. He stopped looking for me. He gave up on me. I was crying on the sidewalk in front of his house. He said he loved me. Lies.

I was having to many suicidal thoughts. I called the other boys to see how they were doing. I invited them to my house. They were shocked at the sound of my voice. They arrived at my house giving me a huge hug. Of course I looked terrible, since I was locked up for a year.

I was crying, "L-Luke has a g-girlfriend?"

Ash responded, "Yeah. I'm sorry Cassie. He didn't know you were alive."

I cried into Ash's arms. He didn't love me did he?

Because of what happened between Luke and I, I started to self harm. The pain felt good.

By now I had tons of cuts. "This one's for Luke stomping all over my heart." I made a deep cut across my arm.

The worst part was that he didn't even come after me.

Since I was hurting, my mum suggested I take a year off before going to college. I was a mess.

AUTHOR'S NOTES

- remember to read | comment | vote

- thanks loves:)