10 - Girlfriend?

Cassie POV
Well I loved Luke. And this is exactly why I didn't wanna tell him. Because he didn't love me back. I felt that I was going to cry soon so I ran into the bathroom. I was sobbing and I started to hiccup because I was crying so much.

I heard an Irish voice.

"Hello, Cass are you in there?"

I replied with a yeah I between sobs.

"Uh are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I tried to sound as convincing as possible.

"Oh uh okay."

I felt horrible for lying, but I didn't want anyone to know what I was crying about. I cleaned myself up and exited the bathroom. I went to the living room to chill and watch tv. I decided to watch American Horror Story. I was currently watching season 3 : Coven. Ugh Madison was a bitch but I loved her anyways.

Luke entered the living room with the one and only Nicole.

"Hiiiiii Cassie!" Nicole seemed like a very nice person, but I didn't like the fact that she stole Luke from me.

"Oh hey Nicole." It came out in a rude tone.

"Oh hey your watching Evan Peters." Jeez is this girl a fake fan?

"No. I'm watching American Horror Story." She seemed kind of scared, like I was gonna hit her or something.

Luke and Nicole just walked out of the living room. I was happy Luke and Nicole left because I couldn't stand Nicole, and I didn't wanna be around Luke. I was still upset that he didn't love me.

Nicole returned into the room and sat down next to me.

"Oh Luke went to the store to get some food." I just nodded and continued watching American Horror Story.

"You know, just because Luke likes me, you don't have to be such a bitch about it." I was about to explode.

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah you heard me."

"At least I'm not a slut." I mumbled to myself.

"At least I'm hot and I have a boyfriend."

"Ok that's it." I officially snapped and jumped on her. I started to pull her hair, then all the boys came running in.

Luke was the first to come in.

"Cassandra, what the fuck!"

"Lukey, she hurt me." That bitch wants to fake cry, I'll make her cry for real.

I jumped in her once again and started punching her face. I was now in top of her until Ashton and Liam pulled me back. Now she was crying for real. I didn't feel bad at all.

I just walked to my bunk and hopped in. Mikey joined me.

"What the hell was that?"

"She was being a bitch."

"No she wasn't. She's like the nicest girl ever."

"What the fuck? She said at least she's hot and she has a boyfriend."

"I don't believe you."

"GET OUT!"

I felt bad for snapping at him, but also mad cause he believed her over me. All the boys were with Nicole treating her like she's a poor little kid. More like spoiled little brat.

Calum came into my bunk.

"I know you love him." What how'd he know.

"Love who?" Trying to act clueless.

"Don't play dumb with me. I know you know who I'm talking about." I had to.

"Fine. I love Luke okay. But how can I love him if he doesn't love me. I wish that I could wake up with amnesia."

"Cassie. He loves you."

"H-How do you know."

"I'm his best friend. He tells me everything. Buuuuut..."

"But what?"

"He uh also likes Nicole."

"Oh." My face obviously fell. I'm glad Calum's here. He's the only one that understands me. He's the only one who hated Nicole as much as me.

I was upset about what Calum told me.

Luke and Nicole called everybody to go to the living room for a big announcement.

Luke was the first to speak.

"Guys, we're dating."

"Oh that's great." Calum said in a sarcastic sassy tone. Calum glanced at me and saw my sad face.

I just left the room immediately. I told myself not to cry because I knew this would happen soon.

Luke came in.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Are you trying to be an attention hogger or something?"

"She's a fucking slut!"

"No she's not! You would know if you gave her a chance!"

"You know what I'm sorry then! I'm sorry that I've liked you for years! Actually, I'm sorry for even LOVING YOU!!!"

Luke POV
She loves me?

"Y-Your love m-me?"

"Yes I love you. Dork."

"I-I love you too."

She put her small arms around my neck and we kissed passionately for about a minute. Then Nicole came back in and I shooed her away.

"Nicole we're done."

"But Lukey, I love you." She pouted.

"No you don't, you just want sex."

"Whatever. One Direction's hotter anyway."

I didn't really care about what she said.

"Cassie, will you do me the honor. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Luke!"  I was so happy I couldn't explain it.

Nicole POV
Ugh that bitch Cassandra stole my boyfriend. She's gonna pay...

Luke POV
We decided to let the boys know about Cassie and I.

We called everybody to the kitchen for the big announcement.

We announced it together.

"We're dating!!!"

Everybody was obviously confused.

"What happened to Nicole?" Was the most asked question.

"She's a slut, and she only wanted me for sex."

Everyone started cheering after that. Mikey came up with #lukesandra.

I was laughing because Michael could be so annoying yet hilarious at the same time. We decided not to confirm it to the fans yet. I loved my fans. Some of them were super sweet, but others hated on Cassie. Which is why we haven't confirmed it.

I was thinking that the other boys really need to get a girlfriend so we can go on a huge date. I was glad Cassie was my girlfriend and best friend. She makes me smile like never before.

Cassie POV
I was extremely happy about Luke and I. But I wasn't to excited to figure out what the fans would say about this. They already hated me for being friends with the boys. And now I'm dating one of them.

Tomorrow would be day 2 of New York. I was pretty excited. But I didn't wanna face the mad fans. But I didn't care as long as Luke and I were happy.

AUTHOR'S NOTES
[ 28 reads!?!? Thanks so much guys. ]
[ Remember to like / comment / spread the word about "Just Saying" ]
[ thanks loves:) ]