3 - Broken Heart

Luke POV

Cass bursted into tears and ran out of my room. I felt really bad for not telling her, but she doesn't need to know everything about my life. I know that Cass and Jenna have had a bad past, but Jenna is sweet.

I met Jenna at the movie theater. She was wearing shorts and a tank top. I knew I was staring but her body was hot.

"H-hey J-Jenna." Yeah I was nervous okay.

"Heyyyyyy Lukey." I knew I loved her. She was so kind and sweet, plus she was hot.

-

We went into the movies hand in hand, and we were about to watch 50 shades of grey. It was Jenna's idea, but I don't even know what it's about.

We grabbed a seat towards the top in the corner. I usually sit in the middle with Cassie, but I guess the corner was better.

"Lukey, I'm tired can I sleep on your shoulder?"

"But the movie barely started..."

"I know pleaseeeee Lukey?"

I didn't know what she was trying to do, but I just let her anyway. So she put her head on her shoulder and closed her eyes. She started touching my thigh and yes going in that area. It felt good, but it also felt wrong. I let out a little moan.

*** After the date

The date went pretty well, even though for most of the movie Jenna and I were making out. I headed over to Cassie's house until I realized she was mad at me, and I told her to leave me alone. So I drove back to my house and went up to my bedroom. My room was full of pictures of Cassie and I. I started to remember the memories it had and it stung my heart.

Cassie POV

My mom came home from her business trip and wanted to talk to me.
"Cass?"

"Oh hi mom."

"I need to tell you something very important..." I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Oh okay."

"Your father and I are getting a divorce." And then those words showed up. My mom and dad had a great marriage I don't understand why they would throw it all away.

"Why????"

"Your father had an affair with a younger woman." Tears were streaming down my face and hers.

"Why would he do that?"

"I don't know hun."

-

I decided not to go to school the next day because of what had happened. I didn't want to see Luke, especially because of what he said to me.

-

Luke POV
I usually walked with Cassie to school, but I knew that since we got into a huge fight that we wouldn't be doing walking anytime soon. Wait what was I saying, I hate Cassie and I never wanna see her again. But it suck because most of my classes are with Cassie.

-

Cassie POV

I called the boys (ash, mikey, cal) over since I knew they would skip for me. I told them everything that had happened with Luke and I last night. But I didn't tell them about my parents though. I instantly burst into tears, and they all surrounded me with a huge hug.

"What the fuck is wrong with Luke??? He knows you hate Jenna and yet he still wants her," Ashton was furious.

"Yeah Cass he seems to only care about himself right now," -Cal

"Is there anything we can do for you?" -Mikey

"Yeah you can keep him away from me for as long as I live." I burst into more tears, and the boys gave me a huge hug.

-

Luke POV

Where the fuck was Michael and Calum. I had to sit next to Jenna all by myself. I was only dating Jenna to get Cassie jealous, but it only messed up our friendship. But I then realized I actually like Jenna.

My first class had Cassie's "boyfriend" in it. He came up to me.

"Hey Luke, do you know where Cass is?"

I replied with a simple no. Ugh he was so fucking annoying. He looks like shit and I don't understand why she dates him.

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Hey guys remember to vote and comment:) thanks loves:)