Part 16

Courtneys point of view~
I entered the queens dressing room in full drag and saw Bianca touching her makeup up before running on stage. "Hey club tonight?" She asked looking at me through her reflection. I nodded and she ran on stage after getting my answer. 
After our performances Bianca and I walked into the club still in full drag. Bianca was wearing a short black sequined cocktail dress that hugged her in all the right places. I usually don't notice this. Snap out of it Courtney. I walked over to pearl and sat next to her while she was necking shots. I ordered five shots and downed all of them in a row. "Hey" Bianca smiles walking over to me. "I can smell the alcohol on your breath from here pussy face." I mutter intoxicated. Bianca smirked down at me "lets go dance." She says, she helps me up and we walk over to the dance floor and I grind up against her in the most sexual way possible.
Bianca's point of view~
I put my hands on Courtney's waste and she grinds up against me I can feel my tuck getting tighter and tighter. Courtney can probably notice. I turn around leaving Courtney on the dance floor. Courtney follows closely behind grabbing my arm. "Whats wrong?" She asked. "Your grinding isn't really helping with my tuck stay in place. I gotta go de drag." Courtney smirked and pushed me up against the wall kissing me. What is this? Is she that drunk? I kiss her back and we walk out to my car and we continue kissing when we get in. She lifts up my dress palming at my tuck. I moan into her mouth and she bites my lower lip entering my mouth with her tongue. I finally had enough and I lift up her dress and I pull down her laced panties to see she her hard on sticking up. I take her in my mouth and she bucks her hips and I deep throat her till she finally came. I look up at the queen to see her tired satisfied face. 
Courtney's point of view~
After I came to my climax Bianca smirked and got out of the car and walked back into the club. What the fuck was that? She just walked out? I got my self together and grabbed the extra clothes that Roy kept in the back of his car. I put on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt and wiped off what was left of Courtney. I walk into the club and I order five more shots and I downed them while sitting at the bar wanting more of a buzz after what just happened. Pearl stumbled behind me and sat next to me. "What was up with you and Bianca are you two a thing or something?" I rolled my eyes "No just very drunk." Pearl knowingly nodded and flinched when she saw Bianca had heard the whole thing. Bianca sat next to me and smiled. "So I see you've changed." I nod staring down at my shot before downing it. "I like you Courtney I'd fuck you... I'm just not into dating." I laugh at Bianca's confession. "A lot people want to fuck me." I say rolling my eyes. Bianca looked at me with hurt eyes.  "What it's true though." I say downing another shot. Bianca grabbed both sides of my face and kissed me deeply I kissed back taking her lower lip between my teeth and started rubbing her inner thigh. "Fuck" I breath against her mouth.

We both stumbled into my apartment removing each others clothes furiously. "Fuck me" I whispered as Roy nipped and sucked at my neck before putting on a condom. I could feel Roys fingers inside of me slowly hitting my prostate I rolled my head back in pleasure. I bit my lower lip as he slowly entered me. "Harder" I hissed. Roy obeyed and slammed into me pulling in and out in a fast pace. I moved positions demanding him to lay down and I slowly sat on his cock and began riding him. Roys eyes rolled to the back of his head as he bounced me up and down on his cock till we both went into climax. 
Roys point of view~
I woke up and looked at my phone to see it was four in the morning I slowly got up and quietly slid my pants on tip toeing out of Courtney's apartment. That was a bad idea.