Part 14

Gracies point of view~
Adore and I walk to spencer's I feel her grab my hand and pulls me closer to her. I smile and I rub my hand against the back of her hand. I earn a smile from her. We walk into Spencer's and Adore disappears. I look around at the band-t's and cartoon lingos. "Oh my gosh Grace!!" I hear a familiar voice behind me. "Holy fuck Riley!?!" She slams into me hugging me tightly I can feel the air leave my lungs. Riley has bright long red hair and bright blue eyes with freckles on either side of her cheeks. "I've missed you!" Riley yells we earn stares but we don't care. "What are you doing in new York?" She asks, "Uhm ..." My eyes lower to the ground. "My uncles my God father...so yeah I'm recently staying with him." Riley stares at me confused then she gasps. "Oh yeah... I'm sorry love." She stares at me reassuringly then brings me into a hug kissing my forehead. Adore piers behind me handing me a bag of things he picked out for me I roll my eyes remembering my friend there so I keep my mouth shut. "Who's this?" Riley asks curiously. "This is my uhhhh..." Then Adore quickly finishes my sentence for me. "Boyfriend." Rileys eyes grow wide and looks at me confused. "I didn't know you swung for that team?" she looked at me suspiciously. I motioned to Adore hoping Riley got the picture but she's like a brick wall. "Yeah L.E.S.B.I.A.N." ... "And I'm her ex."She said slowly towards Adore. Adore looked confused as hell. "Look we have to go ttyl." I rolled my eyes quickly walking away.
"Uh what the fuck was that?" Adore asked finally putting the puzzle pieces together. I rolled my eyes trying to ignore the conversation or argument on labels and sexuality. Adore Grabbed my arm pulling me to the side. "Explain. Now!" I rolled my eyes and looked up at Adore still waiting for an answer. "Lets say I dated girls..." Adores eyes got wide. "So you were a lesbian?" I bite my lower lip out of anger. "No I don't do labels I like whomever I like!" Adore rolled her eyes at my tone of voice. "So you were bi? Pan?" I turned around angry and stomped away. "What the fuck!" Adore yelled running towards me. "Look just don't tell my uncle he can be very stereo typical." Adore nodded and I walked away trying to lose her but her long legs succeeded at staying closely behind me.
Adores point of view~
I've finally had it with her damn attitude. I ran in front of her taking her body and throwing her over my shoulder and I found my way to the exit. "What the fuck! Put me down!!!!!" Gracie screamed hitting my backside with her fists. "Not until you calm the fuck down." I say, I walk over to my car and I sit her on the hood. She crosses her arms staring at me. I have my hands on both of her hips so she can't run away. "Look I get it you like girls and guys sure, don't put a label on it. But don't get angry and run away from me like that." Gracie huffed then slowly calmed down. She scooted forward so she was part way off of the trunk and wrapped her legs around me pulling me closer towards her in a seductive way. I bucked my hips into hers earning a gasp from her. She slipped her hands into my pants. I can feel myself getting harder. "We better stop now before we end up screwing in my back seat." Gracie laughed "I'd blow you...ass." I rolled my eyes thinking about the offer. I feel a buzz from my phone in my pocket. "Where are you?~Courtney" I pulled Gracie off of the car to her feet and I push her against the trunk kissing her before walking inside. "They're looking for us" I hold Gracies hand and we walk inside. I look around to see Courtney and Roy at the food court getting all of us smoothies. We all sit down and we converse for the next hour. Gracie looks at me tiredly after an hour of shopping around hot topic and I send a text to Courtney telling her we're heading back to Roys apartment.
After we get into the car Gracie turns on the music and we both sing along on her way home. By the time we get home I see Gracies asleep. I kiss her cheek and she wakes up startled. "Lets go inside" I motion taking off my seat belt. Gracie eyes me seductively and turns back on the radio. "You never answered me about that offer." I roll my eyes and she slides her hand into my pants palming at my length. She notices I haven't declined her so she unzips my pants and takes my length in her hand and pumps till I'm dripping with pre cum. She starts sucking at my tip teasing me. My eyes roll to the back of my head and I groan loudly slipping my hand into the back of her head guiding her head up and down.
We both walk up to her apartment after we get done. Gracie runs in to her room to change her shirt after seeing her uncle and Courtney pull in I check myself to make sure there's no evidence of my previous orgasm on me besides Gracie's shirt.
Roy and Courtney walk in laughing with each other shutting the door behind them. Gracie walks over pulling her over sized shirt down over her head with her hair up in a sloppy bun, bugging them about what they got. Roy walks over and turns on the t.v. and Gracie sits in between us leaning her head on my shoulder. I smile at her cute ness and I put my arm around her pulling her in closer soon after shes asleep.