Part 7

Adores point of view~
I wake up to Roy shaking me to wake up. "We gotta go get up!" I wake up startled with Gracie still laying on my chest. I gently wake her up and she jumps up startled into Roy " Gracie we gotta go hun" She hurrys up and grabs her shoes and walks out the door. Roy rolls his eyes at me and walks out.
Roys point of view~
I walk out side and I shut the car door. I shouldn't be protective over Gracie against Adore. He's gayer than I rainbow. I push away the thought and I start up the car. "I packed your stuff for you." Gracie sleepily Nods her head and her head falls back on to her seat. *Time skip*
We make our way to the hotel room after boarding the ship. We run into Jinkx Gracie smiles politely at her. "Hey guys!" Jinkx walks over to see Grace yawning and laying herhead against the wall. "Shes not used to being up this early." Jinkx nods and walks quickly to her room.
Adore point of view~
I hurry up and board the ship right before it takes off as always. I walk to my room with Gracie at the back of my mind hoping I see her. I walk to my room and I open it to Courtney sitting on one of the twin beds in room. I sigh happily to see her struggling to open up her bags to unpack the things she needs. "Hey!" She yells motioning me to help her. I yank her bag open for her and she laughs "thank you my beautiful muscle queen!" I laugh hysterically and I sit my bags on my bed.
After unpacking we decide to head down for lunch. Courtney orders something small as always and my eyes make my way to Roy and Gracie ordering what they want Gracie smiles at me and she motions Roy to go sit by us. Roy smiles and rolls his eyes and they make their way to out table. "Hey gorgeous!" Courtney yells and Gracie smiles showing her adorable dimples. Gracie sits closely next to me.
Courtneys point of view~
I look over to see Gracie scooting closely to adore. I look over to see Roy glaring at Adore as she lays her head on Gracies shoulder. I squint at Roy trying to get his attention but nothing seems to be able to work. I kick Roy on the leg and he looks at me startled breaking the staring contest between him and the side of Adores face. I glare at him and he huffs and rolls his eyes. Adore and Gracie go on talking about their favorite bands and what concerts they've been to and their child hood and they seem to have a lot in common. Gracie asks Roy if they can go to the arcade before having to get ready for their performances. Roy huffs and shakes his head no. Gracie whines her way to a yes and they both walk off to the arcade.
"They're too much alike their gonna start a riot or something." I chuckle at Roys statement. "Yeah or set the ship on fire." I say sipping my drink noticing Roys eyes scanning the room for Gracie. I kick Roys legs again and he squints at my with a challenging look and kicks me back harder. I return the kick even harder and the old man groans from pain then looks at me with a "you better run" face I jump up and I run up the stairs hearing Roy closely behind me. I panic and I run down the hallway across the hotel and I think I've finally lost him when I hear someone running around the corner. I think quickly and I slam myself into an old janitors closet. I see Roys feet run past the closet and I exhale knowing I was safe. What would he even do punch me? That's not like him honestly a few harsh words here and there but never punching unless if he really had to. My phone vibrates in my back pocket to see a text from Roy. "You can run fag but you can't hide" I chuckle softly at the irony. I slowly open the door and I pier around at the bottom, I hear foot steps coming around the corner and I quickly shut it when hear Roys voice yelling my name. I hear a knock at the door and a high pitched voice. "House keeping." I burst out laughing and Roy slams the door open tackling me down pinning my arms above my head. This is the weirdest position I've ever been in with Roy I can feel his breath against my neck as the back of my hair sticks up and I struggled to get out of that position but the man won't move. Roy looks at me with playful eyes smiling. "I found you fag!!" I laugh breaking the suspension. Roy grabs my sides tickling me. I jump an we end up tackling each other like two young boys for the next 15 minutes. I end up being slammed on the ground again. He looks up at the clock and notices what time it is and licks the side of my face playfully and gets up lending me a hand to help up.
Adores point of view~
"I WIIIIIIIIIN" Gracie yells jumping up and down with excitement after our fifth game of air hockey. I laugh at her competitive attitude as she dances around. Roy and Courtney walk in dressed in drag an I realize it's almost time for the show. I drag Gracie up with me because she promised me she'd let me do her makeup tonight before the show and I always make sure people come through on their promises. I'm a consistent bitch what can I say. Gracie sits by my bag and I tell her to pick out an outfit for me to wear. She smiles and pulls out a cut off pair of high wasted shorts and a misfits tank top. I smile and take the outfit into the bathroom and I begin to tuck and do my makeup and put on the outfit Gracie picked out with same combat boots.
I carry out my makeup bag and I sit next to Gracie telling her to put her hair up. She put her hair up facing me I begin to apply the makeup.
Gracies point of view~
I look n the mirror after Adore applies my makeup. "Wow I look great!" I smile and I look over to see a cut off T-shirt of Adores merch I smile and take my hair down and I straighten it. "Can I borrow that shirt for the night?" Adore chuckled "sure!" I smile and slide it on "Yay now I'll have Adores face on me!" Adore laughed and I ran back to my room to grab pair of bleached high wasted skinny jeans and we dashed to the show. Adore and I waited back stage together for her to go on. "HEY! Do you wanna sing with me tonight?!" I could literally see a light bulb flash above her head as she said that. I smile and kindly shake my head no "Come on it'll be fun and I heard that you sing!" As Bianca announced her name she dragged me on stage tightly holding onto my hand.
Adores point of view~
I look over at Gracie to see her face turning bright red as she held on for dear life to my hand. I smiled and handed her the mic. She shook her head hoping I would listen this time I chuckled and they started playing I Adore U. I was amazed by the way she sang and I sang along so she didn't feel so alone. After the song was done she quickly hugged me and walked back stage.
Roys point of view~
I hear a familiar voice sing on stage. I look around for Gracie and she was no where to be found "she went on stage with Adore." Courtney stated while touching up her makeup. After the song ended I looked over to see Gracie struggling with the curtain to get back stage. I help her out and I hugged her. "How come you never told me you had a voice like that?" I look at her suspiciously. "Because I didn't really think it mattered ? I said I still sang isn't that enough?" I rolled my eyes at her careless attitude and nod. Courtney smiled and jumped up. "You should be signed somewhere with that voice!" Courtney added before gulping some Redbull to swish around her mouth. After spitting it out "Or at least record some songs with Adore an I so your name can get out there." I smiled at Courtney's gesture and I put my arm around Gracies shoulder and squeezed it reassuringly. "You really should love" Gracie smiled and rested her head on my shoulder. I can smell the strawberry shampoo she uses and I rest my head on hers comfortably.
Gracie point of view~
I see Adore enter behind the curtains after her performances and I run up to hug her. She smiled and picked me up hugging me tightly. "You were great you know that you should record some songs with me sometime." I smiled and didn't even know what to say but a returned "Thank you." Adore smiled and walked over to the dressing room to dedrag.
Adores point of view~
After untucking and removing what was left of Adore from my face I walked out to see Gracie resting her head on her uncles shoulder tiredly. Gracie looked at me and smiled with those dimples of hers. Those dimples are everything I swear. I walked over and asked her if she wanted to go back to my room with me. Roy looked up at me in suspicion after Gracie agreed and jumped up. I narrowed my eye brows in question at Roy and walked off with Gracie locking elbows. Gracie and I made our way to my room. First thing she did was sprawl herself across my bed and started stretching making a loud groaning sound. "You must be having fun." I chuckled while turning on my laptop for Netflix. Gracie giggled and continued stretching. "It feels great I always do this after a long day, like my body was in confinement and I can finally be my weird self."
I smile to myself and push Gracie over for some room. "I want pizza!" Gracie said with excitement. I look up startled at the words she just said "we are too much alike!" I laughed and took the phone for room service. After I order we decide on an old classic. Breakfast at Tiffany's. Gracie lays her head on my chest. With there being absolutely no room. I don't blame her I readjust myself and I put my arm round her shoulder and she scoots closer tangling her legs with mine. "Uncomfortable yet?" She giggled I smiled down at her remark. "Never!" I sarcastically yelled as the movie played. After five minutes Gracie was dead asleep lightly snoring. I readjust to look at my clock and her legs tighten around mine not allowing me to get up.
Roys point of view~
After de dragging Courtney and I make our way to her room. We see a woman with a box of pizza knocking on the door. We politely take it and tip her. We open the door to see Gracie sleeping on Adores chest. "Hey guys" Adore said with Gracies head lifted up with confusion. She looked over to see us and fell face flat on the floor. Adore laughed hysterically while lifting Gracie up onto her lap. "I smell pizza!" Gracie yelled with excitement. Courtney handed us the pizza we ordered and we dived in. "I didn't know such a tiny girl could pack so much in there." Courtney laughed after Gracie finishes her fourth slice of pizza and reached in to grab another. "What I'm fucking hungry!" Gracie said with a mouth full of pizza while sitting on the hotel floor. Roy laughed and sat on Courtney's bed switching through the channels on the t.v.
Gracie opened up her second can of pop "I'm stuffed!" and took a swig from her dr pepper. Roy rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Like an animal!" Courtney yelled while grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.