Part 11

Adores point of view~
I walked with Gracie and Roy back to their apartment. After Roy walks in she stops me and hugs me tightly "can you stay for a while?" in  a raspy tone of voice. I smile down at her "as long as you want." She smiles and walks in holding my hand. We sit down on the comfy leather couch and I wrap my arms around her pulling her into my lap. She giggles and nuzzles my neck and starts kissing it. I smile and pull back after realizing how aroused I was. She giggled and turned on the t.v. we both cuddle and watch Adventure Time. Gracie yawns and sleepily lays her head on my chest and I start to doze off.
Courtney's point of view~
I stumble up to Roys apartment after my gig. Yes I drank big whoop. I stumble in and I see Adore and Gracie sleeping on the couch together. I hear Roy snoring in his room and I look around the corner. He looks so peaceful. I run over an I jump on his bed he wakes up startled. I laugh hysterically and I straddle his lap. "You're drunk." he slurs stumbling to get up. "You're too cute!" I laugh "what?" He stares at me confused. I hold my breath noticing what I just said. "Sorry" he rolls his eyes trying to lay down to go back to sleep.
Roys point of view~
I feel Courtney breathily biting at my neck. I grab her ass feeling aroused remembering she's drunk. "You're drunk this isn't right." I state trying to get up. "But I want youuuuu" She slurs trying to unbutton my shirt. I push her off of me aroused and I walk into the living room. I wake Adore up by shaking her and Gracie. "Happy 18th birthday Gracie lets go get some midnight ice cream for celebration." Gracie groans and stumbles into Adores back while trying to wake her self up and rubbing her eyes. "Sorry" Gracie whines while stretching. She lets out loud groans. I chuckle at the noise. "Whats so funny?" I look over at her as she stumbles to get her shoes tied. "You've always made  that noise since you were little." Gracie sleepily grins and grabs her jacket and we're all out the door for some late night ice cream. Adore walks in and gets a chocolate soft serve. Gracie gets an Oreo milk shake and Courtney gets a vegan vanilla soft serve and I order the same.
"So you all sobered up Courtney?" I say grinning across the booth. Courtney blushes and slouches down grabbing a spoon full of ice cream so she didn't have to speak. Gracie gets her milk shake and starts dancing around. "My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard!" In the middle of the floor. Adore starts cackling and nearly chokes with a mouth full of ice cream. "Where are the boys at?!" She yells then skips over to sit down with us. I chuckle at Adore still trying to swallow her ice cream. Courtney is still slouching with her face tomato red.
Adores point of view~
We get back to Roys apartment and Gracie sits on my lap without thinking twice. Roy says goodnight and walks into his room shutting the door behind him.  I pull Gracie on me in a straddling position and she aggressively kisses me entering my mouth with her tongue. I grab her ass and she starts grinding on me in a forwards motion. A small moan leaves my mouth and I bite her lower lip. I look into her eyes with question. "Do you want this?" Gracie smiles and nods her head her eyes filled with lust. We make our way to her room shutting the door behind us.