Part 6

Courtney's point of view~
After listening to what happened last night and what Roy had to say about it was unbearable. I think we've all become attached to Gracie like we were a family or something. I don't know all I know is I care for her like a sister or something. I look over at Grace to see she's passed out against Roys chest as he's still talking not knowing she's dead asleep. "She sleeps a lot doesn't she?" Roy looks down at her to see she's past out. "Yeah I was like that at that age. Whenever I became overly stressed or stimulated or felt safe I' knock out whenever I had the chance." I giggle at the thought. "Sounds like Jinkx!" Roy rolls his eyes laughing. "That's whenever he wants to though."   I nod and reach over to play with Gracies hair. She readjusts at the feeling and moves around a little. "Her hairs so long and thick." Roy nods "Yep just like most of the women in my family...Movie?" I nod and we pick out Auntie Mame and we put it in and play it. "I hope Gracies up for a long ass day tomorrow we have a cruise to go to and I have a gig three nights in a row to be at. A lot of the other queens will be there, including you? I think." I nod nervously.
Graces point of view ~
I wake up to Roy laughing and Courtney giggling at the T.v. His arm is still around my shoulder gripping it to make sure I felt safe. I sit up and I see the movie Auntie Mame playing. Courtney looks over at me and smiles. "She's alive!" I roll my eyes and smile. "Yesssss unfortunately" Roy frowns over at me and I hear my stomach growl. Both of them looked at me and started laughing. "I think that's a sign we should eat." Roy laughs. I side smile and nod "Wanna go out or do you wanna stay in and eat?" I end up answering going out and we all agree I go into my room and I throw on a tank top and a pair of black sweat pants and I put my hair in a bun. We decide on panda express. 
Roys point of view~
Grace gets up and heads to the bathroom I look over and I see the same guy from last night with a black eye staring at her as she walked by my chest filled with anger. "Courtney we gotta leave thats the guy from last night." Courtney nods unsure of what to do and I wait for Gracie to leave the bathroom.
Graces point of view~
I walk out of the stall and I wash my hands. When I look up I see a man staring at me in the mirror the guy from last night. I look back down in panic because obviously he's in here for me not to take a piss. I see him glaring at me out of the corner of my eye with a smirk. I try to push past him to get out but he slammed me against the wall. "You're uncles got a pretty good punch. I don't blame him for trying to keep your pretty little body safe." I feel a hand run down my stomach and up my shirt. I panic hitting his chest with my fists. "GET OFF!" I scream. He quickly presses his body weight against me and covers my mouth with his other hand.
Roys point of view~
I hear a scream from the bathroom and I look over to see where that guy is. He isn't there anymore. I rush into the bathroom to make sure Gracies ok and I see him pressed against her with his hand over her mouth and the other up her shirt. My chest fills with anger and I slam him down to the ground punching him till I heard a crack then I got up and grabbed my phone calling the police.
Courtneys point of view~ I see Gracie running towards me with tears running down her face. "We have to go!" I see a police officer run in and drag the blond headed boy out of the bathroom. After a lot of questioning. Roy asks me if I wanna press charges I state no and we decide on a restraining order.
Adores point of view~
I hear my phone ring and it's Courtney "Whats up." I answer the phone casually. "Gracie had another encounter with that guy I think you should come down to the police station." my chest filled with panic after remembering how  things went yesterday. I reassure myself and got dressed and head down to the police station I see Gracie standing out side and I immediately ran up to her and hugged her tightly. Gracie starts crying and I walk her back to the car to sit her down in the back with my arms wrapped around her trying my best to make her feel safe. Gracie buries her head in my neck and continues to cry. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I ask hoping for an answer. Gracie shakes her head. I smile understandingly "it'll be ok he'll get his, love I'm so sorry this happened to you." Gracie continues to sob in my neck. After ten minutes Roy comes back with the paper work in his hands with Courtney following closely behind. They get in and they look back to see Gracie curled up in my arms snoring. 
Graces point of view~
I wake to Roy poking at me trying to shake me awake. "We have to let Adore go home" I frown at the thought of moving from my comfortable position on adores chest. She didn't seem to mind. I groan and look up to see Adores face staring down at me. "I wouldn't mind taking her in for a night if shes that tired." Adore stated. I nod my head and lay my head back down on her chest. Roy chuckled at my laziness. "I'm only like five minutes away from you I could walk to you." Roy nodded his head agreeing.
Adores point of view~
I look down to see Gracie passed out again. My heart smiles, she reminds me of a child when she sleeps it's fucking adorable. I look up to Roy to see his look of approval and allows us to get out of the car "I'll be here early to pick Gracie up for the cruise" I nod "I'll be up anyway because I'm gonna be there too" Roy nods  and I walk inside. I look down at Gracie as I carry her in, her face still pressed against my neck. She's so goddamn light even a toddler could hold her. I walk in and I lay her on the couch ad I cover her up with a blanket and I walk back to my room and I pass out on the bed.
Graces point of view~
I wake up to an unfamiliar surrounding of a living room I stumble my way to Adores bedroom and I crash in to her. "Gracie what are you doing" I frown at her tone of voice. "I got scared" I say in the most innocent tone of voice. We lay on her bed in the pitch black room and I feel two arms wrap around me pulling me close to her chest. I smile at the comforting feeling she gives me every time she does that we both end up passing out after awhile.