Short Stack and I met them when they had settled down from their parent's military careers. Of course the two intimidating and shy twins were hard to crack at first but with the help of our patience; we all eventually became the best of friends.

Tired of being the only person sitting at the table I raised my hand calmly, "Mr. Weeds, may I go to the bathroom please ?"

He just nodded his head. I hopped up out of my chair and paced out the door. I made my way towards the bathroom and entered softly. I pulled the faucet open of the sink and let the cool water run through the pipe. I cupped my hands together and splashed the cool water against my skin.

The sensation of the water sent a shiver up my spin. I had always loved the cold water for some reason.

I dusted myself off and exhaled deeply. The bathroom door opened and a girl passed behind me. Wow, she had an ass. The late August outfit she had on was cute; the crop top showing off her body. She was a semi-popular girl, I always thought she was kinda cute. I waved shyly to her and he gave me a tiny smile back.

Sadly, she was straight.

Being bisexual is just bleh sometimes. Yes, you get the best to both worlds, but you also have a bit of limits. Especially being in a school filled with ugly shallow boys and beautiful straight girls.

Confusing right ? Yup, that's my life.

I wiped my hands against my back skinny jeans and kept pacing back and towards the art room. I tucked back in black shirt. My blonde hair flowed down my shoulder as I bobbed back into the room.

I opened up the door to see the class settled in and Lauren sitting down in seat across from me. I smirked at her and gave her a casual wave.

"Alright guys, we have a couple of missing students but yeah we'll just wait a little more" Weeds announced.

"Hey Lern" I mocked playfully as I made it back to my seat. She just scuffed and rolled her green eyes at me, causing me to laugh at her. I did miss her a lot this summer.

"Nice to see you too DJ" Lauren smiled genuinely.

I smiled at her, "Nice to see you too man. Where's Mila, she's supposed to be with yo-" My voice trailed off as the art doors creaked open.

A tiny petite shaped girl walked in the classroom. A turquoise side back hanging from her shoulders as she slowly stepped forward. She had long brown hair as her shape brought her all together.

Oh God, I'm doing it again.

She turned her head around the room to meet everyone's gaze. Her eyes were a bright brown as her eyelashes naturally batted as she blinked. Wow she was attractive.

"Hey Mrs. Lady Lady. I'm guessing you couldn't find the room ?" Mr. Weeds asked, cutting me from my admiration on the girl.

The new girl smiled sheepishly and nodded her head. Oh my Lord. Her smile made a shiver run throughout my veins, her smile was just as gorgeous as she was.

Just in the midst of her smile, Camila came busting through the doors and walked up next to the new girl. Mr. Weeds just shooed them both off. Sadly, Camila came our way while new girl walked to the other side of the room.

"Hey Chancho" I huffed annoyingly as she came up to the stool next to mine, "I was hoping she was gonna sit here"

Another voice came out and interrupted my grunts, "Um, excuse me. There's no more seats left" I turned to see the new girl standing with her stuff, completely lost.

"Camila move" I gritted through my teeth. She turned and gave me a perplexed expression. Camila somehow remained seated.

"Camila move" I said more sternly. She stared at me even weirder.

I stuck my hands out and shoved Camila off the stool, her body landing with a thud. Every set of eyes turned to look our way. I smiled sheepishly and pointed at the empty seat next to me.

"There's an empty seat next to me."

Mr. Weeds stared at me strangely, "But what happened to Cam-"

"Who ?" I interrupted quickly.

"The girl sitting next to y-"

"What girl ?"

"The girl next to you. Her binder's right there"

I gazed over at the binder and shoved it to the ground like I did Camila.

"What binder ?"

The whole class erupted in laughs, including the new girl. I scrambled down and picked up the stool Mila was sitting on and straightened it back up. I patted the stool and grinned in a friendly manner.

Junior year is starting off right to me.