Breakfast

Logans POV
"Logan, Logan!" I guess you could say I was awake but I don't want to be. I open my eyes and Garretts gone. So of course instead of waking up I roll over. Worse Mistake. I feel a rush of cold liquid smash my face. "I'm awake! I'm awake!!!........Seriously Garrett, was the water really necessary?" "Finally your up, Jaz is making pancakes down stairs and asked me to wake you" I glance over at the clock, 8 am. Wait...8AM!!! I only have 3Hours!

Garretts POV
I go downstairs not waiting for Logan, and sit down at the dining table. I sit down, and then glance at who I'm sitting next to, Lindy. "Um... Good morning" "Um...you too" "...thanks, I guess" "...yeah um me too" We furiously look away, burning with embarrassment. Jaz and Delia are in there own conversation so they don't notice. Is this really what it's going to be like with Lindy?

Lindys POV
After an awkward conversation, Logan comes down, and the pancakes are ready. "So anything happened lately in your love lives?" Delia basically asks this question to everyone. "Nothing" Garrett and I say at the exact same time. And then Logan eyes us suspiciously. "Um..ok, how about you two?" "Well, in 3days is our two month anniversary, how about you and Brandon?" "Great..."ok that maybe where I stopped listening. Logan already suspects something and I need to talk to someone for advise. This is probably the only time I will go to Logan for advise. I'll just have to wait til the others leave. DING DONG Ok, maybe that's sooner than I thought. Soon after Garett left Jaz and then Delia. "Um, Logan can I talk to you?" "Sure, is it about you and Garrett"

I can't wait til jogan!!!
Sorry this chapter took so long!
Luv ya
Bri :)