Harmonising

Garett's POV

"Out of Delia and Lindy, who do you have a crush on?" No no no no no."Um, can we like skip this question"NO!" I look at my phone and suddenly I get a text. "Oh. Sorry Logan have to go, mum wants me home, bye" I run down the stairs and out the door.

Logans POV

That was weird. I want to know his answer. Hm. Ok moving on. Jaz and I are going to Rumble Juice tonight. I go pick her up in my truck as always.

Jaz POV

I rest my head on Logans shoulder. He smells like the beach...did I just say that? Anyway I turn on the radio and 5sos Beside you goes on. When he wanted me back he sang this to himself is his bedroom. I want him to sing it with me.

"Within a minute I was all packed up

I've got a ticket to another world

I don't wanna go

I don't wanna go"

I look at him, he's faintly singing and looking at the road.

"The silent words are hard to speak

When your thoughts are all I see

"Don't ever leave," she said to me"

I watched him, he stopped as soon as he saw me watching him. I sang the Don't ever leave. He sang the bit after. I smiled at him. He looked away shyly.

Logans POV

I really want to sing, but I'm scared. But my heart just does it anyway.

"When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky.

To the beat of our hearts at the same time.

So close but so far away."

(Can you hear me?)

Jaz POV

I sit next to him as he sings it to me, I join in with a harmony.

"She sleeps alone.

My heart wants to come home.

I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

She lies awake.

I'm trying to find the words to say.

I wish I was, I wish I was beside you."

I sing this verse alone as he focuses on the road.

"Another day and I'm somewhere new.

I made a promise that I'll come home soon.

Bring me back, bring me back to you."

"When we both wake up underneath the same sun.

Time stops, I wish that I could rewind.

So close but so far away."

"She sleeps alone.

My heart wants to come home.

I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

She lies awake.

I'm trying to find the words to say.

I wish I was, I wish I was..."

"She sleeps alone.

My heart wants to come home.

I wish I was, I wish I was..."

We both sing the last part and I realise we have parked already. I look over at my embarrassed boyfriend. And kiss him.

Logans POV

"I've never done that in front of anyone before" "Well, I know you could" "How?" She wasnt at my house when I sang it last time for her. "Lindy" I still have so many questions but I put it aside to go have a smoothie. I love my Jaz.

Garetts POV

I sit at home. I know the answer to the question. I guess I'll make my move tomorrow.

Hey

Hope you like

Luv ya all!

Bri :D