Secrets

I know the photo above does have much to do with the story but I saw it from falling for who and it was too cute.

Logans POV
"Ok...well....um....igotinafightwithOwenandhedidthistomyknee" "Say it so she can hear it..." "Fiiine...I got in a fight with Owen outside Rumble Juice after I had one with Dylan and Owen did this to my knee" I watch my girlfriends face go from shocked to sad and settle on angry. "I CANT BELIEVE OWEN DID THIS! And that its partly my fault..." "Jasmine Kang I am not going to let you even think this is your fault! You got cheated on, it was Owen who hurt me not you. Your the best girl a man could ask for" And I smash my lips into hers. I feel her face soften and deepen into the kiss. "ehm*cough*" "Oh sorry" we both part totally happy but our cheeks turn a deep red colour. "Ok, Delia your next" All of a sudden Garrett starts scratching A LOT. "Garret you ok?" I whisper to him to avoid embarrassment in front of the girls. "Um...Yeah, I need to grab a drink of water, anyone else" Everyone agrees to have one. "Can someone please help me carry them" "Ok" I say. Ok, I get a few weird looks. I don't really offer to help that much...But I want to know what Garett's hiding. "So what are you hiding?" "What! Me hiding something. nah, why would I be hiding something? Of course i haven't got a secret" "Garett seriously you expect to believe that, I may not be the smartest but I can tell your clumsy lying!" "Ok fine I do have a secret, but you have to promise not to tell the others" "Ok I promise" "Well..."

Sorry for the suspense guys!
Hope you like it!
There's a rumour Jogan will offically get together in Do the Magic Katie Di the Magic!
Yay!
Hope everyone's doing well!
Luv ya!
Bri :D