Logan Nose Best Or Not So Much

Ps sorry the photo was the closest I could find to what I wanted, are well, hope you enjoy the story

Logan POV
Ok, I know I'm not the smartest of people but I know my twin sister and best friend. Something's going on. I was going up to my room when I saw Lindy and Garrett talking on the balcony. Then when they came downstairs, Lindy and Garrett keep acting really weird, Delis and Jaz are too interested in the movie to notice.

The night goes on that way. After watching about 5 movies everyone goes to bed and falls asleep, except me. Because ever since I woke up yesterday morning I've been panicked.  Mom and Dad are coming home today. It's 5:56am I now only have about 5 hours to find a cover story and convince Lindy not to tell them the truth about my knee. This is what I have so far, "Hey, have I told you how much I love you lately?" Yeah I get it I still have to think...
My knee is actual giving me a lot more grief then what I am showing. I try not to wince every time I get up. I'm just hoping Lindy won't tell.

Hey guys
Sorry it's been a short chapter and I've been away for so long
But last week was one of the busiest weeks of my life (FandomOfAwesomeStuff and alltimeella I'm sure you both agree :p)
Oh and on September 11th Drum beats and Heart beats a new I didn't do it episode comes out, and its a confirmed Jogan episode!!!! We think they will get together because they are together for more than 2 episodes and there's only a few left!!!!! I can't wait!!!!
Luv ya!
Bri :D