Overwhelmed

Sorry it's not the best picture but it's what I could find, hope you enjoy
Thanks for 5k!!!

Lindy POV
I'm just overwhelmed. I don't know what to do. I've fallen for Garett but I can't destroy our years of friendship. I'm sure it will be fine but...I'm scared. I'm scared we'll reck what we already have. But I might have already lost my chance.

"Lindy? Are you ok?"
I stay lying on my bed, when my twin brother comes hobbling in.
"Is this to do with Garett?"
"Why would you think that?"
"You and him left Rumble Juice about the same time"
Oh that makes more sense.
"Where's Jaz and Delis?"
"Oh they are down in the basement"
"Oh is Garrett down there?"
I bit my lip, I don't know if it would be a good or bad thing.
"I don't know, he wasn't when I last checked but he texted me he's coming, he just forgot something from home"
Well that's an obvious lie. This is going to be one awkward sleepover.
I walk back down to the others, Logan following. He's getting pretty good at the whole crutches thing. "Oh, I left my phone upstairs, I'll just go grab it" "Ok can you please also grab the chips I left on the table?" I run back to the kitchen and pick up my phone. The screen flashes and I am nervous as soon as I see the name of the person who texted.

Garrett

Hey!
I am so sorry this late updating might happen for a little while, I'm so sorry! Thanks for reading!
Just saw the first 2 episodes of Gamers guide to pretty much everything, it's actually really good! It's better than the ads make it look!
I also watched Liv and Maddie
Frame-a-Rooney
can I just say
WHAT THE WHAT?!?!?!?

SPOILER ALERT

DIGGIE IS ARTYS BROTHER!!!!!!
Whatttttttt?!?!?!?!?

Ok you can read again, anyone else still waiting for miggie to get back together!
(That makes a list of who we are waiting to get together
Kc and Brett,
Liv and Holden,
Maddie and Diggie,
Jasmine and Logan,
Garrett and Lindy,
Trish and Dez,
Riley and Lucas (ok we are just waiting for that to be offical)
Katy and Shawn,
Farkle and Maya,
the list goes on)
Can't wait for future episodes!
Thanks for reading!
Luv ya!
Bri :D