The Truth of what happened upstairs

(It will be like the pic above except it would be in Logans bedroom)

Logan's POV

I put the frozen peas, I grabbed from the kitchen on the way to my bed room, on my knee. Ok, I may have lied to Garett a bit about my knee being nothing. I hear footsteps so I cover my legs with my doona. "Logan?" No. Please no. She knocks and then opens the door. "Logan, I just wanted to apologise" "What?" "I've overreacted, destroyed your heart and you still stand up for me" Well Garett couldn't keep a secret. That's not unexpected. "Did he hurt you?" I shake my head. Ok, that's not true. "Do you want to know what really happened that night?" She nods "We were studying, because I wanted to get a good grade to surprise you. And she when to grab a drink of water she came back put the water on the table. Suddenly she tripped and her head fell into my lap and you walked in" "Logan, I'm so sorry, how could I make it up to you?"

She is about to walk our of the room to get something when I stop her. "Jazzy" She smiles at her nickname. "I know how can make it up to me" I still sit on the bed and grab her hand. And pull her close and our lips meet. "Do you still love me?" I look in her eyes and I hold her hand. "Always" I answer. She smiles and kisses my cheek. She goes back down stairs and I grab my phone.

Garett's POV

Logan: Thx m8 :p

What?!?!? I told Jaz his secret and he thanks me. Hm.

Logan: Jas and I are back tog

I smile. I'm glad it's fixed. I see Jaz come back downstairs so I decide to go up to Logan.

Logans POV

Garett bursts in. "Did you tell her about your knee?" "Nope" His face is disapproving. "Are you sure it's ok? You fell pretty hard" "It's probably nothing it doesn't even hurt much anymore" It hurts like you wouldn't believe "Sure?" "Yeah" Nope. I can't let everyone know I had two fights in one day. "Ok, meet you downstairs" With that he leaves the room. I pull back the covers, my knee is double the size it normally is. I change from shorts into trackies so the others won't be able to see it and go down to the basement.

Lindy POV

Something is wrong with Logan. He seems bothered by something. "Is Logan seeming a little odd to you Jaz?" "Well, we got back together!" "That's great Jaz, I'm happy for you!" I'm still concerned but I let it go. Delia goes through another box of tissues. Still sad. Then Garett walks back in the room and I feel my heart speed up. Wait...WHAT?!?

Hey guys!

I'm watched Lindy and Logan's brrrrrrrrrthday 2day!

Anyone else realised I didn't do it, Jessie and Girl meets world all have the same train station!

Austin North is an Amazing drummer!!!

THANKS FOR 2K!!!!!

AND FOR 9K ON CANT TELL!!!!!

Luv ya!

Bri :D