Delia got a boyfriend!?!?!?!

Jaz POV
Her hand linked with my Boyfriends cousin, Dylan. The door swings open again and this time revealing my boyfriend. I look at Lindy and Garett's face who are pretty much a mirror of mine. Shock. "Hey guys, pizza. Oh hey Dylan, um hello guys" he looks at us. Ok he's a bit slow on the uptake. His head flips back to Dylan. "Wait what's Dylan doing here and why is he holding Delias..." His face just drops into a mirror of ours. "...You and him, as in my cousin him" Lindy speaks for the first time since Delia came. "Well, you guys are all dating so I decide to get a boyfriend" "Well, um Lindy and I aren't really dating..." Garett explains the story again.

Delias POV
I feel happy that Lindy and Garett aren't dating...wait what? I know I shouldn't be and I have a boyfriend but there's something uncontrollable about it. It just comes from inside of me. Did I get a boyfriend because I was jealous...I'd like to think not but hm. I don't know anymore. But my thoughts are interrupted by faint yelling from upstairs and I hear a door slam and obviously the two people missing from downstairs have something to do with it...

Hey guys!
Still waiting for Falling for who!
Who do you think are yelling upstairs?
Thanks for 500 reads!!!!
Luv ya!
Bri :)