Garrett and Lindys 'date'

Lindys POV
Ok. What did I just agree to? I sit in Rumble Juice waiting for Garett and Betty walks up. "So...heard you have a date with Garett" "yeah...well about that" Betty smiles. "I don't want to crush him" "Don't worry he'll understand, anyway rumour has it, it was a dare from Logan". I roll my eyes. I know Garett's had a crush on me for ages. The door swings open. "Hey Lindz" "hey Garett, um" I look over at Betty she gives me the look of 'just say it'."Ok, now don't take this the wrong way but I only like you as a friend".

Garett's POV
I had a feeling this might happen...
Now I wish I had chosen Delis. At least she would make me laugh...huh, I'm finally over Lindy. Lindy and I go back to the basement at her house, where Jaz is on the couch waiting for Logan to come back from getting pizza. We all pretty much just live here. "So how'd the date go?" So we explain it all to them and I realise Delis isn't back yet either. Maybe she is with a boy. I don't know why but this bothers me a lot. KNOCK KNOCK I whip my head around to see Delia walk in.

Jaz POV
"I've got a boyfriend" I turn and look at Delia and her hand is linked with my boyfriends...

Sorry that was cruel, but CLIFFHANGER!!!!!
Hope you like!!
Luv ya!
Bri :D