Chapter 22

Chapter 22 (Warning: Lots of lyrics, make sure to read them though. They have meaning.)

As soon as I woke up, I pulled on my TOM's and sprinted to Harry's room. I didn't care that I was only in a pair of thin plaid boxers. I needed to tell Harry everything and I needed to see him and I needed to hold him and I needed to kiss him and I needed to be with him. I needed my Harry.

I opened his door, using a key card I stole from one of the nurses. I jumped onto his bed, bouncing up and down. "HARRY!!!!" I yelled, and after a few moments he was sitting on in bed, rubbing his hair. It was a mess, all frizzy, and his eyes had bags under them. When he sat up, the blanket slipped and I saw that he was in nothing but boxers too.

"Lou?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. I just pulled him close, hugging him as tight as I could. His head went into the crook of my shoulder, and I smiled, giggling. He smelled sweaty, in a good way. It was a masculine scent. "What are you doing? What? Did I do something wrong?" He asked, noticing I had tears in my eyes.

I shook my head, him wiping them away with the corner of his thumb. "I just...missed you so much Harry. I've had so much time to think and I just....I just am so glad to see you." I wanted to tell him I loved him, but I didn't want to ruin the surprise for later. I just pulled him close again, but soon I felt a sharp pain on my neck.

I pulled back, my hand going to my neck. "The heck?" I looked over at him, and he just smiled sheepishly. "It's a love bite. Liam told me about them in therapy yesterday and I wanted to show everyone that you're MY best friend." I rolled my eyes, before getting a smirk on my face. His eyes widened, and before he could speak, I leaned forward and bit his neck twice as hard.

He screamed, but soon we were both laughing as we held each other. THis was the Harry I loved. The cheeky asshole Harry who I could tease and spend the rest of my life with. Harry and Louis. Hmm, if you said our names together it sounded like Larry. I smiled, and kissed his forehead. "What have you been up to, Haz?" I asked, and he smiled, thinking it was a cute nickname but I knew it was the name of his other personality.

"I haven't left my room. Liam had to come in here for therapy....I guess I was just...Not feeling well. I only remember half of it, but the parts I do remember I know I missed you." He must have seen my upset expression so he tried to remind me how much he missed me. I leaned my head on his shoulder, letting out a sigh of relief. "What have YOU been doing, Lou?"

I rolled my eyes as he smirked, thinking it was so clever to rhyme. "Well, actually. I've been doing a lot. I have a lot to tell you." He looked at me expectently, but I just took a deep breath and tried to figure out how to tell him this. THere was so much. I told him all about how Zayn was going to sing to Niall, and how Josh was going to sing to Yoshi.

"They stole that idea from me singing to you, Boo." I chuckled, putting my hand on his arm. 'Actually, um." I gave him a smile, and he frowned. "Oh no. What do you want?" I chuckled, holding my hand up defensively. "Nothing bad!" I asked him if he wanted to sing with us, and he groaned.

'Fine! But only if I can sit next to you." I nodded, squealing happily. "Well, let's go eat breakfast but after that you have to relax until the show tonight." I grabbed his hand, and when he stood up he looked at my body. I frowned, covering my stomach, a bit insecure.

You're beautiful, Louis.

You're fit.

You're a good person, he loves you.

I gasped, and looked up at Harry. "What?" He asked, looking a bit embarassed that I caught him staring but also a bit confused by me. "The......The voices are getting better." He stared at me, right in the eyes. I shifted a bit, unsure of whether I wanted to look away or continue staring. He leant down, kissing my nose before saying 'That's wonderful, Louis."