Chapter 4

Chapter 4

                            He turned around, looking at me with those cold, green eyes meeting mine. "Well, hello. Are you new? Want to sit with me?" He asked, smiling at me. I sat across from him, nodding my head. A new side. This was starting to become like a mystery novel where I had to use clues and figure out which side it was.

                             "I'm Harry." He smiled, showing those adorable dimples again.

                            "I'm Louis. Why are you here?" I asked, since Zayn had pointed out yesterday that most people asked that. Harry gave a sad little shrug.

                            "I have multiple personalities...." The way he said it so dreadfully, it was clear that he hated it but also had no control over it.

                             "I know. I met some of the other personalities..." He looked at me, sighing and blushing.

                                "I believe it. I'm sorry I don't remember you. I can't really remember what happens....Normally I just kind of get upset or something and my body distances itself to a different life. I think that's how Liam explained it. " He pushed the food around on his plate, and smiled at me. "But hey, at least I'm happy and alive."

                                     I nodded quickly, unsure what to make of him. Was this the real side of him? He seemed kind, but his voice also had a slight yinfliction of pain. I smiled. "I don't know why I'm here yet. I just..."

                                     Harry's eyes looked at my bracelet, and his eyes widened. 'Fuck." He stared at it for a few sentences before tears welled up in his eyes.

                                   "Don't try to kill yourself okay? Every day I see people here kill themselves and it's horrible. No matter what's wrong or how low you feel, please just don't. Please." He looked me in the eyes, and I could tell this was the real him. That was Harry Styles.

                                  I nodded quickly. "I didn't really want to...I just...was having some issues and they got too much to handle." I hadn't heard the voices for a while, they mostly stayed away when Iwas with someone.

                                He nodded, cheering up a few seconds later. "You should go get some food. Show them your bracelet and they give you the meal specified for you." I got up, coming back a few moments afterwards. The lunch was different than what Zayn or Harry had. It was a piece of pizza, and some carrots. "I like carrots!" I exclaimed, crunching on them.

                                   I looked up, my mouth full, only to greet a pair of smirking lips and twinkling eyes. "Nice ass, Lou." He said, and I coughed a bit.

                                 "You looked at my ass!" I screamed, and he chuckled. "Of course." I shook my head, smiling and laughing a bit at him. "Pervert." He acted offended. "It's not my fault you have the ass of a queen."

                                   That broke the ice. Soon, we were joking like best friends who had known eachother forever. I kept twirling his curly hair, and he kept slapping my ass. I must admit it made me have butterflies in my stomach, and I realized that he was the perfect guy for me. This one, right here. Harry. He was sweet, caring, and charming. He also had the body and face of a sex god.