However, despite all that, everyone had their eyes fixated on Jesslia, who was still standing by the centre line. Just when some of them started to roll their eyes at the lack of action and hype from the girl, Jesslia's legs started moving, bringing her to the opponent's goal post in mere seconds, and all eyes were fixed on her once again. But what they did not know was that Jesslia had been observing everyone on the opposite team with the first few seconds the game had started, and she figured on how to play against them.

The ball had been revolving around Lucion, Yun and Jae ever since the game had started, the boys' supposedly teammates had no chance to take the ball over, and the moment Lucion caught sight of Jesslia from the corner of his eyes, the ball was sent straight to the girl. Within seconds, the ball was seen to be in the goal post - the first goal had been scored.

The crowd could not even see clearly how Jesslia had scored, but they knew she did, because she was the only one in the area, the boys were nowhere near and Jesslia had the ball before it disappeared. Everyone tried to swallow the fact that Jesslia had just scored the first goal, even the team players and the coach were baffled at what they just saw. As players, their eyes were trained to see speed goals, unlike the crowd, and they saw every detail of what happened before the goal.

They blinked, and the coach blinked, taking seconds to process what happened before he whistled again, signalling a new possession and the game resumed its action. Of course, the action mostly consisted of the four - Jesslia, Lucion, Yun and Jae working on their magic on field while the opponent ran around them like chickens.

And the game ended after seventy-five minutes of play, with almost everyone still amazed and bewildered by what they just witnessed. Jesslia beamed at the coach, her eyes twinkling as she waited for the coach to say what he was supposed to, and he did, "You guys... just... just leave."

"Yay!!" Jesslia cheered, before pulling her group of friends behind her, away from the view of everybody.

~~

"Weeeeee~ I'm happy~" Jesslia chirped, slurping on her glass of smoothie placed on the tabletop of her kitchen. The girl had brought the group to the Marin's house, and all they did so far was just lying around the house until they were thirsty and hungry to which Jesslia prepared smoothies for everyone.

"Of course you're happy..." Immlia peered at her friend over her own glass of smoothie, "But I never knew you were so good at soccer, I've never seen you play before in fact, how did you-"

Jesslia smiled, cutting Immlia in her words before going on to explain, "Have you ever seen the size of my backyard thanks to this dude over here?" She gestured to Yun, who shrugged his shoulders innocently, "I've spent way too much time at home because of you know what, and I couldn't possibly wasted those times, could I?"

"Fine..." Immlia pouted, only to snap her head right back towards her friend, "Wait, now that you mentioned it, I hadn't really have the chance to explore this place... "

"Stop thinking whatever you're thinking!" Jesslia exclaimed, knowing her friend well enough to know exactly what Immlia was going to do. But before she could finish her sentence, the girl had vanished from the kitchen, her 'ooh's and 'ahh's could be heard throughout the titanic-like house. Giving into her fate, Jesslia sighed, pulling the rest of the group along to catch up with the speedy Immlia.

The group of five ran after Immlia around the house, though the latter did not seem to get exhausted after exploring the whole of the first and second level of the Marin's estate. And the scene afterwards only included Yun, Boa and Jae running after Immlia - Yun in fear the girl would mess the place, Boa and Jae since they wanted to look at the place as well. Where were Jesslia and Lucion you would ask, well, the two of them had collapsed on the pool chairs by the swimming pool from exhaustion. Not exactly though, but that was the reason they had used against the other four who accepted it unwillingly.

"I'm tired..." Jesslia mumbled, thoughts of how a normal conversation had led to them running around the entire estate running through her head. Lucion, who was lying next to her, hummed in agreement. The two of them had used most of their energy in the soccer match before, as well in the short skating practice they had early in the morning. Besides, the weather was killing them, and all he wanted to do was just to lie around without having to do anything. It was that bad.

The two kept in silence for a while, the silence wrapping around the two comfortably. Somehow, at one point of another, the two of them had became so relaxed around each other and being around each other put them at ease. None of them knew when it happened, but it just did. Of course, they were not complaining, though the thing about fate was just so complex and confusing, especially when they were still loggerheads when they barely met. All that had happened were so unexpected to the both of them.

But then again, if fate was so easy to comprehend, life would be expected, would it not?

Author's Note: New chapter weeheee~~ :33 Things are starting to get more crazy in school even though my exams had ended (I have another D:), so yeah.. Its taking me some time to even write TT_TT Anyways, hoped you guys had enjoyed this chapter as always and thank you all for your support! This is a difficult period for most of us (I think most of us are having exams/tests right?) but I'm sure all of us will survive and emerge victorious from this battle!! Until next week then!!