Chapter 11

"Come to the field." Jesslia whispered grumpily as she stared at the message from Yun. She pouted, her fingers punching the screen of her mobile phone asking her brother the reason for his message, only to receive another reply telling her to just head to the field.

Giving in to her fate, Jesslia sighed, glancing at her watch while mentally noting to kill her brother later when she sees him. She should had been on her way home by then, but she was still stuck in school, all because of her mischievous brother who is always have antics up his sleeves.

Her steps were heavy as they brought her towards the campus' soccer field, one of the few places students of both faculty could actually go without being judged by anyone. But nevertheless, Jesslia was one of the few persons in school that would get judged still, all because she is the girl who had not deserved the title of the 'top' student of the Art's faculty. All because of that.

That was precisely the reason Jesslia felt everyone turn from the soccer boys out on the field towards her again, it was practically her first time appearing at the school field apart from when there were school events.

Sighing once more softly, she moved towards the front of the bleachers where it was almost empty and planted herself there as she watched her brother run about on the field. No one had dared to sit at where Jesslia was sitting, she had realised from how everyone was cramped together at the other parts of the bleachers, and especially at how those people started pointing and whispering the moment she stepped foot in the front area of the bleachers.

Blinking her eyes while trying to breathe out her annoyance, Jesslia sat down cross-legged, took out a fictional storybook that she was currently reading and read. To be honest, she was starting to get really annoyed at the students, they judged everything she say, everything she does.

The weird thing was, however, she had managed to withstand those people for two years, why was she only getting riled up now? Maybe its due to the fact that everyone has a limit, and her limit might be reaching soon.

Much more relieved now after figuring out the reason for her frustration, she quickly threw herself into the world of words, a world where she can just let her imagination ride her around, as things goes the way that she wants. It was also a world where she can freely express her thoughts to any of the characters at any point of time without having to be judged negatively. It was her world after all, found underneath all that thick layer of ice embracing her heart.

Time passed just like that.

It was only when there were cheers erupting from behind her that she returned from that lovely world of her's. Looking around, and eventually at the field, only to realise that the people wearing green jerseys were running about the field, cheering somehow. And right behind her, the students erupted into loud and inaudible school cheers, while people at the the other side of the bleachers at the other side of the field, she noticed that they were there for the first time, were jeering.

Question marks appeared over her head as Jesslia tried to comprehend the situation, an announcement saved her, "1-0, Soran High takes the goal!" Thanks to the announcement, Jesslia finally understood that the soccer team of the institution was having a friendly match against another school, it was before the nationals after all.

Shrugging uninterested, Jesslia returned to her book. She was only there thanks to Yun, not because she wanted to watch the match, especially when she knows that both Yun and Lucion were in the team. She do not know about the others, but with the boys in the team, she could bet that Soran will definitely win the friendly.

~~

The first half ended with '2-1', Soran still in the lead.

"Jessi!!!!" A loud shout boomed in the wide field, and Jesslia could immediately feel everyone's stares on her, including those from the other school.

"Did ya see how we played?" Yun shouted once more, as he ran his way in front of his sister, "Damn! It's been a long time since I had such a fun game~" He turned towards his sister, only to see her staring up at him like some stranger, "Jessi?"

And he heard a soft sigh escape his sister's mouth. Yun was about to ask if there is anything wrong when Lucion came over and disrupted the siblings' conversation, the crowd sitting rows behind Jesslia screaming at the appearance of the school's 'idol'.

"Yo~ Did you see us play?" Anyone could clearly tell that the question was directed at Jesslia, but some people can just be quite dense and ignorant. An example of which would be this girl that was part of the group that had bullied Jesslia all these while, shaking her hips coyly and acting in the best coy manner she could while pushing Jesslia off from her seat, "Of course I did Lucion~ You were great!"

"You-" Jesslia put a hand on her brother's arm, shaking her head softly to signal her brother not to make it a big issue. She was used to it, it was nothing much nor big. But Yun was not, and he wanted to continue, after all, who was that weird female to push his darling sister. His mouth opened once more, only to get elbowed by his sister which choked him of his words.

Finally keeping quiet, Yun turned his attention from his sister and that female to his best friend and that female, and he pitied his best friend so much suddenly. That female was all over Lucion, as if they were close friends, which was obviously not the case.

Similarly, Jesslia was sending comforts to Lucion through eye contact, to which Lucion showed his best kitten eyes, hoping for the girl and his best friend to rescue him from the weird girl. Deliberately ignoring Lucion cheekily, Jesslia swiftly mouthed a "I'm going to the washroom", throwing the trouble to Yun, who was left there not knowing what to do.

Taking her time, Jesslia slowly washed her hands, thinking about how she can spend the remaining time there, since only the first half of the game had passed. Sighing, she leisurely walked out, only to see an arm punching across the wall in front of her.

"What-" And a muscular, slightly taller than her, goofy-smiled boy moved in

front of her, "Hello beautiful~"

Author's Note:

Its yet another update ohohoho~~ The chapters are hopefully, I pray, getting more interesting?! Hahas, I've added that stupid guy at the end to spice things up a little, it's not the last time seeing him *winks*

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter~~ (and off I go writing away since heck, ITS FINALLY HOLIDAYSSS)