Chapter 13

"Where did the two of you disappeared to?" Yun huffed grumpily to his sister as he stood up from his sister's belongings. It was no wonder Yun was angry, first he was abandoned by his sister, then he was thrown away by his best friend, leaving him to deal with the weird Vicky and a weird guy that ran past the bleachers shouting "Beautiful! Where are you?!" all by himself.

People were getting weirder, that was the only thought in his mind when he was left alone. Vicky was dragged away by her friends, having been distracted by something superficial, while the weird guy, whom he noticed was a player from the other school, went back to his school's bench when the buzzer rang. He was supposed to be back at his bench too, but he was waiting for Jesslia to be back - who knows if anyone would go and grab something from his sister's bag when he was gone, so better to play safe.

"Nowhere." Jesslia smiled, her mood drastically better than before the first half ended, and she turned towards her brother, "Now go back to where you're supposed to be! The game is starting soon!!"

"Yes mam." Yun jokingly saluted, running away before his sister could even react, leaving the latter shaking her head at the childishness of her older brother, but she was smiling. It was a side that only people he was close to could see after all, Jesslia had nothing to complain about.

The smile remained on Jesslia's usual poker-faced features, and the people behind her, the ones who usually despised her for her looks suddenly found their attention captivated by the former's smile. More people were contacted with the same condition when Jesslia's smile abruptly widened. Following where the girl was looking at, the students fell into a deeper pit.

A pit created by Jesslia Marins, and further deepened by Lucion Creas thanks to his dazzling smile so bright that it blinded everyone who looked. Everyone but Jesslia of course, as the two continued exchanging eye contact and smiles. It got worse when Lucion awkwardly winked, causing his fans to swoon and spazz over the wink, presumingly sent to them, but Jesslia knew the reason for the boy's funny action.

Everything was going as they planned.

The game started, with both the teams shouting their respective cheers, and the supporters for each team shouting and screaming, marking another heated competition. The players scattered around the large field, every single one of them marking their given positions for the play. The referee passed the ball, and everything became a blur.

The ball appeared from within the goal post all of a sudden, when everyone's vision finally cleared. Silence was bestowed on the huge area before everyone could actually react what happened.

"Goal!!" The people behind Jesslia shouted within the first minute the timer had went off, while the crowd sitting on the opposite side fell to silence and stared in disbelief at how fast the game was actually going. Jesslia unfortunately, belonged to the group of people, like the supporters of their opposing school, that were still clueless on what happened.

It took several blinks for the girl to finally comprehend that Lucion had scored a goal barely a minute into the game, from how the boys in green were jumping all around and the scoreboard changed from 2-1 to 3-1.

The game quickly continued, and the next minutes were filled with cheers from the Soran students. The speed of the game was a pace that the Soran players had never experience, not to mention the players of the opposing school. To sum it in one sentence, the game was basically a play by Lucion and Lucion alone, maybe with the assistance of Yun once a while, though even the latter had some difficulties keeping up with the star player of their team.

Half-time approached and the score was suddenly at 10-1, Soran in the lead. The supporters of the opposing team were already dumbfounded and anyone could clearly see the lack of confidence and morale of the opposing players. The respective teams ran back to their bench for some refreshments and more coaching from their individual coaches.

"Dude, I've never seen that play before!" One of Lucion's team mates commented, trying to find the said boy who was hidden at the back of the eleven players. Lucion merely smiled, his steps hastening towards his belongings. The rest of the boys were confused. After all, the game was not over.

Lucion looked from to the bleachers, his charming eyes finding his target quickly. The two exchanged eye contact and Jesslia started to carry her belongings, getting up and moved nearer to the exit of the huge open area. She nodded, indicating that she was ready.

He smiled, took his bag and started running. He left an audible goodbye to his team mates, disappearing in the direction of the exit before anyone could react. Anyone but the coach of course, he had already known of the boy's actions beforehand. The boy had asked for the permission to do so earlier, before the start of the second half. Though the coach was curious why the boy had asked for such a request, he readily gave a nod for the exchange of a guaranteed victory of the friendly match. Lucion had fulfilled his part -  no one could possibly catch up over such a big gap in a mere fifteen minutes, and he had no reason to stop the former from leaving.

"Ya!" The boys in green shouted after catching what had happened before their eyes, and everyone else, including those from the opposing team, turned their attention to the exit thanks to the loud shout.

"Lucion! Where are you going?!" Vicky screamed behind the boy, trying to catch up with the boy with the best speed her legs could take her. She was still slower of course. The boy was a soccer player, stamina was a given. Not only so, Vicky was wearing six-inches heels at the same time. She huffed angrily as the silhouette of the boy disappeared from her eyes, together with the silhouette of the girl she extremely despised, attempting to understand why the boy had ran away with a girl like that, instead of her.

Meanwhile, one of the players from the opposing team wailed out loud, his cry almost deafening to the people around him and he tried to run after the pair like Vicky. His mouth shouting a "Beautiful! Wait for me!" as he did so, but the pair were too far ahead and by the time he reached the exit, the two had already disappeared from the premises.

As Vicky and weird, wailing male cried behind the two's runaway, the couple - Lucion and Jesslia, were laughing and giggling at their successful plan as they sped their way towards their vehicles.

"So, who's car do we take?" Lucion asked, his left arm holding his torso to relieve him of the pain from all that laughing. Jesslia paused, trying her best to stop the giggling before replying, "Your's... ha, Yun's gotta need something to get him home. Hahahaha..." and the girl cracked up once again.

Lucion unlocked his car shakily, the two making it into the car as their laughter slowly died down. The boy turned to his right, looking straight right into the eyes of the girl beside him, "Well, that felt good."

Author's Note:

Elloooo~~ hehe :3 The plan's finally revealed~~ What are your thoughts on the LuLia(yesh hahas) escape? ^-^ Do comment about it!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter~ Until next week then!!